It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARCHONS Cube: CERN May Activate Ancient Antarctic Tesseract Portal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
That cube looks like a place Gozer the Gozerian would hang out in/nearby. Somebody wake up Lovecraft. He was right.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Cubes now? We're on cubes now, not pyramids? Who forgot to send me the memo? I thought we had all agreed on pyramids people? The Egyprians, Mayans, Phillipines ... I thought that pyramid power was where its at?

To be fair, a pyramid is just half a cube.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Now all they need to do is wait for the partial eclipse Bloodmoon to be in the precise position over the Arctic Sunday morning and let the party begin...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernComfort

Cubes now? We're on cubes now, not pyramids? Who forgot to send me the memo? I thought we had all agreed on pyramids people? The Egyprians, Mayans, Phillipines ... I thought that pyramid power was where its at?

To be fair, a pyramid is just half a cube.

To be correct, just a third.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

Shame that series was cancelled as it looks pretty interesting.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Dont anyone remember? Its the Cube the Autobots and decepticons were looking for. Its been there under a truce for centuries. Now the decepticons are prolly using CERN to restart it. And where are the autobots at? No one knows. Apparently last i heard they were tripping the rift somewhere. SIgh. never trust a in organic being to do the job.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The Blob! Loved it.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Hey man, what do you think you get when you bury a cube with only one point sticking out of the ground? *mind blown*

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes

Hey man, what do you think you get when you bury a cube with only one point sticking out of the ground? *mind blown*

Neo:WHoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. SO the pyramid in giza might be a cube!! awesome

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: MystikMushroom
Get with the times. Pyramid power is so last month. It's all about make-believe cubes now.

Not just cubes, HYPERcubes!

A fourth-dimensional Dane
Bought a prefabricated toy train.
"With the tesseract spread,"
The directions read,
"Fold on the dotted plane."

A tesseract is rarely due mention,
For counting its cubes spurs contention.
It has two ... no, there's eight!
Ah, it's hard to relate
When the view's from another dimension.

edit on 11/9/2015 by chr0naut because: Quotes from Omni Magazine July 1979.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Actually the situation is more dire than most imagine. In reality, the melting North Pole presents another even greater threat.
It is well documented that in 1958, the US government secretly airlifted a top secret pay load and dropped it to be forever frozen in that wilderness. As the obscure records go. that secret payload was an amorphous alien of unknown origins. The creature which grew in size for every human it absorbed was, fortunately for humanity, found to be unable to survive freezing temperatures by a local hero, one Steve McQueen It was then immobilized and with great stealth and media black out, removed and disposed of in the arctic.

1958? The Blob?? didn't know was base on true story!

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

A half-buried cube could appear to be a Pyramid i suppose.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vnski

yep, true story........

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

Neato! www.britannica.com...

Before this thread, I thought "Archons" was only a race featured in a 1968 Star Trek episode.

Thanks for the enlightenment!

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan
a reply to: starwarsisreal

The Avengers will save us!!

There is a myth that Antarctica is Atlantis. What if they are our Atlantean brothers? Remember some people talk about false alien invasion(conspiracy).

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: vnski

yep, true story........

that fast production, as movie released sept 1958!

reminds me most elaborate ufo sighting r probably usgov ops to distract or confuse, blanket excuse of protecting nat security.

true event could been at south pole

<< 1   >>

join