It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 suns in the sky comet plasma discharge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I have been searching for a comet for the last 14 years that will discharge a plasma ball as bright as the sun for 7days yes for 7 days we will see 2 suns in the daytime.The comet will be first seen around Ursa minor and hidden in the tail will be meteors that will fall all over the earth.Spain will be hit the worst.Also when we see the comet all western nation s will be submerged in revolution bloodshed and flames. Russia invades Europe China expands into the pacific.and a new Muslim empire in the middle east and north africa controlled by Iran a Shiite caliphate worse than Isis who do not cut off your head but cut you to pieces.

This comes from Nostradamus .
I know mush more and free to share with all what I know.I did claim in the past comet ison was the one but I guess it wasn't. There are many comets that fall every year but the timing of all that's happing in the world it must be getting close.Comet Catalina will be here in Nov this year could it be I'm not sure.He said the world economy would collapse at the end of the Olympic games .This year the NOC committee finished there games in Europe on the 7th of Aug.and the markets are falling.
If anyone has a telescope or knows the right people that can search for this comet and get prepared for it.
Imagen seeing thousands of meteor s falling from the sky with forests on fire houses too.
In China around 1480 ad I think.
10 000 people died from a meteor shower.
The rock s were 1.5kg in weight
The bible States the stones that wil fall from the heaven s shall be no less then a talent in weight and they will be in excess. A roman talent is 36kg.

edit on 10-9-2015 by piney because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Just nod your head and walk away slowly...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
is it not the sun that can make a plasma ball ?............ but not a comet ....

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: piney

I am looking for a bag containing an obscene amount of money, that no-one else will lay claim to.

I haven't found it yet, either.

But one must live in hope!

top topics

join