It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Mcafee runs for president.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
John McAfee founder of the Mcafee anti virus software and absolute nutjob has announced he is running for presidency with the Cyber Party.
He states

""I am protected by a government that invades my privacy so that it can assure me that I am not the enemy it is protecting me from"

Now here he is (i know alex jones sigh).

I think he does talk sense.

So what do you think? is he better then Trump?.

Oh and here is John being just John Mcafee.
(Warning got swear words in and such).

lol.

www.bbc.co.uk...

mcafee16.com...
edit on 10-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ha ha, what a complete nutter.

Wasn't he born n the U.K?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Yes on a US army base If I remember correctly.

I would love a night out with him btw.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

It would probably turn into a one month bender, resulting in going on the run from a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the U.S or U.K.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Lol sounds like a great time

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Anything from Infowars ought to be banned! /end sarcasm

Won't disregard his run, but would like to hear a bit more on his beliefs in the Constitution first.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Oh I attempted to get a different source but this was the best one with an interview.

He does say this on his site.

The Job of the President
It is not the job of the President to resolve our differences or adjudicate our grievances. That is the unenviable job of Congress. The President’s job is to find a common ground upon which all Americans, excluding none, can stand. I am told that this is impossible, yet I can give you one clear example: we are all human, and share the commonalities of fear, love, anger, jealousy, hope and compassion. If we start there, we can begin a conversation, myself and the American public, and perhaps grow that commonality into a substantive base.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Oh I attempted to get a different source but this was the best one with an interview.

He did it exclusively on Infowars that's why.

Now do you understand why I hate people who want to ban a source just because it doesn't appeal to their taste?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Nice! I checked out his site yesterday to find out more, and it was pretty much blank! Thanks for sharing the update!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
C'mon, we need someone serious, why can't JayZ run Now!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

From John.

Privacy. Freedom. Technology.
From John McAfee:
I am called “not serious”, yet I know of no-one who has lived a more serious life. I have run a multi-billion dollar company, having to make decisions based on cash availability and the existence of real competitors while my government lived in a fantasy world and printed money when they had none to spend. I lived in a Third a World Banana Republic, was tortured and had to watch my dog shot in front of my eyes by a soldier trained by the FBI at Quantico using an Ar-15 supplied by the US Government. I hid in the jungles of Central America for weeks while being chased by an army representing a government that I had refused to be extorted by. Please…. tell me what is not serious about this.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
LOL love it! Another insane entertainer to add to the highest rated tv show on earth, The Presidential Election.

I like he announced his 'undecided' run with a dog barking in the background via Skype on Alex Jones Info wars. Classy.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Man they shot his dog....
Anyone seen John Wick?.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What he said about erosion of privacy and freedom made sense. Other than that, I don't know. I really don't think that voting matters.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

If I recall, wasn't he under suspicion for murdering his neighbor?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

He was a person of interest and McAfee said that he has always been afraid police would kill him and thus refused their routine questions; he has since been evading the Belizean authorities.[36] Belize's prime minister Dean Barrow called McAfee "extremely paranoid, even bonkers".[38] McAfee fled Belize when he was sought for questioning concerning the murder.[39][40][41]

As of January 8, 2014, Belizean police have presented no new accusations, and they have not persisted in seeking McAfee's imprisonment for any of the crimes they accused him of. However, they have auctioned off McAfee's seized assets, and his home was burned down under suspicious circumstances.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
He's late to the freakshow.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Total nutter, but would make for a very Interesting 4 years. The establishment would lose there minds...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I would vote for this man.
His insanity is as refreshing for me as Trumps racism and
bigotry and utter hatred for women
is refreshing for so many white Americans. (I'm a white
man myself and can't stand the animal,
maybe it's my white guilt haha)

Mcafee for PRESIDENT!!

-Toy the Bear

edit on 10-9-2015 by TOYBEAR because: God asked me to.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

LOL love it! Another insane entertainer to add to the highest rated tv show on earth, The Presidential Election.
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Don't forget, Kenye West is running for president in 2020!
The entertainment will continue into the next election.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join