It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel- MultiDimensional Human Bodies�

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

If you would like to post this article someplace on the Internet, please post it in it's entirety, along with my name & e-mail, thanks!

[email protected]

With the energy grids changing, due to solar peculiarities, I thought I would put into perspective some of my thoughts on this.
We understand the body has a harness that creates a time-lock, that harness being the etheric bodies, which resonate at slower grosser frequencies to keep the physical body stablised in Earth's gravity. Should our body(s) expand due to 'un-natural causes', it will neutralize the lock of our local gravity...this expansion allowing us to slip into various time dimensions. Whether this change come abruptly from a huge mega-watt implosion, or from very slight but intricately precise charges/changes, nevertheless...it will cause a change of multi-location...not just one location..because all the bodies will be altered to higher dimensions simutaneously.
If we are 'trained', we can methodically navigate the timelines with precision. By slowing the acceleration/frequency of above stated 'harness'...this entails synchronization with the harmonic resonances that are being pulsed through-out the varying matrix(s). Once we are locked into another localised gravitional warp, we are stabilised within the confines of another dimension.
Coordinating where we will 'appear at' is something that we are learning and adjusting to daily. To understand the future, we need to learn from the past. Whether the multi/superuniverse is static or dynamic can be proven not by bending gravity but by grasping that like the caduceus, they entwine like serpents, forming one common timeline that shows no differences. Parallel universes will always share some distinct similarities,,,it is these "non-variables" that open up like worm-holes to us. Think of distinct differences in time lines as black holes, where we could not take up dimensional residence when time traveling.
As the electromagnetic fields warp-n-woof, we will resonate to the desired frequencies that each of us are attuned to. Psychotronics with huge generators can allow the human energy field to meld with the environment, then blink off momentarily, and returning, the energy field will be immensely magnified and altered.. Some will blink off and then back on in another landscape...where at? -well that depends on how 'high your dial' and what frequency you are "tuned too"...
I suppose we can apply this to the Photon Belt, Rapture, and the 2011/2012 scenarios...

Always Free Healing
www.tommy-healing.741.com...

join