It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lyrans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Catch-all thread relating to Lyrans, or "cat-people", since I didn't see one active.

How many of you believe in them, and what do you know about them?

From what I've gathered, they have supposedly been warring with the Reptilians ("lizard-people") for thousands of years, though not all factions are antagonistic to one another. The feline species we have on Earth are apparently those of Lyran stock who have not reincarnated sufficiently to reach their full level of evolution, so the Lyrans apparently sent them to Earth to act as out guardians and companions while they oversee our own spiritual evolution. Cat-worship among the Ancient Egyptians springs to mind. Like the lizard people, this is another of those watershed subjects where it is difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff, and where your bullsh1t senses need to be on high alert.

What piqued my interest was that aside from having read some time ago that there is a species of cat that basically has opposable thumbs, I saw this viral video with a cat taking a shower and it literally sounds like it's begging to get out by mewling "no more". It may simply be a funny coincidence guaranteed to get clicks, but what if it were something more? Sure, we've had huskies sufficiently smart to learn hows to howl "I love you", but when cats start using phrases that are a-propos for the situation of distress the find themselves in, one starts to scratch one's head.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
are they carnivorous, or omnivorous?

how many species?

why do they purr?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Likely omnivorous, as per certain housecats.

As for purring, I've stumbled across these articles about the supposed holistic healing powers of cat purrs, so who am I to say.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Demonarch
what do you know about them?

They're just a bunch of pussies....

I'll let myself out.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
do they keep humanoids/simians as pets? or just hunt them?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
That would supposedly be the lizards, who are usually a lot meaner than the cats.

The cats have a much friendlier reputation according to the people who've been talking about them.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Demonarch

When will this film be released

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
tfw I've done a youtube search, and there's a guy stating that Thundercats was subliminal messages as to their existence IRL.
edit on 9-9-2015 by Demonarch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Demonarch

I knew I had heard that name before:

www.starfleetgames.com...

The Lyrans are a race of six-foot-tall cats, similar in appearance and temperment to a Terran lynx. Descended from a common ancestor they share with the Kzintis and Carnivons, the Lyrans run their empire like a feudal kingdom, with nobles (and their families) running planets, star systems, and sectors of space. There is no Lyran "national" symbol; the symbols shown is for the king. Each duke and each count has his own circular symbol with various emblems inside.

The Lyrans are allies of the Klingons, and are located on the opposite side of the Klingon Empire from the Federation. It is an alliance of convenience, as both empires border the Kzinti Hegemony, and there is no greater racial hatred in the universe than that between the two feline species. The Kzintis cannot abide the mere sight of a Lyran (and vice versa), so the Lyrans make an effort to remain on good terms with the Klingons. The Lyrans and Klingons jointly conquered the Hydran Kingdom (twice) and invaded the Kzinti Hegemony during the Four Powers War and again during the General War.

Lyran starships are twin-hulled "catamarans", which were easily converted into triple-hulled "trimarans" during the General War. Lyran warships include the Lion dreadnought, the Tiger heavy cruiser, the Jaguar war cruiser, and the Leopard destroyer. Lyran ships are armed with the same disruptors and phasers as Klingon (and Kzinti) ships, but instead of drone missiles, the Lyrans mount Expanding Sphere Generators as a defense against the masses of Kzinti drone missiles and Hydran Stinger fighters.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
They are called Paschats. They originated in the constellation Lyra aproxx 22 million years ago. At this point they are a blend of hominid and pure feline-hominid. It is stated that they are master geneticists. They are responsible for the human race in our part of the galaxy. We have remanents of them in our blood. There have been small figurines of bipedal feline hominoids found. These are some of the oldest figures ever found. Some African tribes speak of Lion beings from Regulus. Awhile back they were spotted by locals in Mexico. The people were obviously upset. They have our backs though, because we come from them.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oannes
They are called Paschats. They originated in the constellation Lyra aproxx 22 million years ago. At this point they are a blend of hominid and pure feline-hominid. It is stated that they are master geneticists. They are responsible for the human race in our part of the galaxy. We have remanents of them in our blood. There have been small figurines of bipedal feline hominoids found. These are some of the oldest figures ever found. Some African tribes speak of Lion beings from Regulus. Awhile back they were spotted by locals in Mexico. The people were obviously upset. They have our backs though, because we come from them.

Does that imply that they are/were partners of the Annunaki (Enki/Enlil), assuming the latter are ultimately responsible for engineering us for use in mining gold for them?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wow, I was just reading about them:
www.exopaedia.org...

S&F for the synchronicity.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I prefer to talk about the hot babe blonde Pleiadians.
Read my mind, baby. You know what I want!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Lyra isn't just the cat people, they went to Sirius after a huge war and what is akin to old empire type takeovers. Lyra is home to humans. But that variety of species/races, is precisely why we have family here amongst friends who are both human origins and feline, and yet in the ufology department, they all work together.

As an example a good friend of mine and her grandson. I am Lyra, human, from a higher form of human, telepathic, and connected to ancient worlds here as well. She also shares both human and feline and the grandson is feline in source, that is his strongest memory and the recent journeys. They're both Sirius in more recent source. He woke up and remembered quite a bit for a time. She always talked about lions guarding the property.

I believe the Sirius humans and felines are the Lyra ones.

And our family had to spread out throughout the galaxy and even Andromeda. And we were here in the first earth, now rubble in the asteroid belt, then mars, and now earth under the empire, but there reign is over now, they don' t know that they've had their run and its time to boot them into reform camps. Saturn/Venus and our elites/slavers and mismanagers.
edit on 9-9-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Now this is getting the ball rolling. Good call on the Pleiadians, I too am interested in them as well as the Nordics. And what role various factions among them have played in our history as a species (I distinctly consider the gods of the Norse to be Nordic aliens, who may or may not be the same group as the gods of the Ancient Greeks as there are one too many intriguing similarities). I do not view all Reptilians/Dracoids as negative, such simplistic dualism of good guys/bad guys is far too childish for my tastes (hell, the Order of Nine Angles, who revere Satan/Enki, describe the "angels" of the Bible as a negative faction of Nordics because they favored the Jews to the detriment of the Gentiles). So as far as I'm concerned, there is no shades of black and white in all of this, you might have Lyrans/Reptilians who view us under a favorable light, as well as Nordics/Greys who wouldn't hesitate to sell us down the river as they have in the past.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Demonarch
Catch-all thread relating to Lyrans, or "cat-people",

You mean these?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Cat people?

Hm. I've often wondered if cats themselves may be aliens. Maybe cats observe humans? Perhaps they are judging humanity on how we treat our pets?

Since I have a black cat, I thought it would be "funny" to put my crystal ball next to her cat bed. Well, she ended up just staring into it for hours as if she was communicating with someone. I hypothesized she may be contacting her cat-people off world or something, giving a status update. She was NOT amused when I took it away.

Remember, the Egyptians worshiped cats...and those guys built the pyramids.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
as one cannot teach the earthlings of this godiverse i will teach to the generations that comes after ours is buried in the sands of old timelines.They have become sooooooh forgetful i retell old stories and they think they are new.

oooh the case of the Ramans always in threes...doing things in threes....

reading on this new age internet.I surmise that human beings are descended(genetically) from at least three races; blondes(pleadian),dark skinned skinned(katayy),reptilian(draco).

there are many stories --legends--myths of creation.many have common elements the most outstanding being that of the conflict between "bird-like" creators and "snake-like".

somewhere along the timeline of our vast cosmic history the dark skinned creators seem to disappear into the void.perhaps they get caught between two fighting bulls* the outcome ..well you know..or perhaps they pull out and play the hidden hand.just watching as we drown in the RIVERS of time.

anyway the imbalance between the forces of light and darkness has caused our continued demise(as a species) over the course of at least 1.3 billion years.have you looked at the animals extant on this blue marble...what do they have in common.

BILATERAL SYMMETRY....YIN YAN.

have you looked at the sea horse,the chameleon,the humming bird..

the cat has whiskers.. the snake has scales...the bird has wings...so does the dragon fly..but you know all that..

Of String Games,Bipartite cubes ,Hyperboloids and Wormholes.

who would go to such lengths to encode knowledge for their child.A mother?a father? a guardian? a god?

that one day their child may look up to the stars and see in greater detail what is drawn on their palms that they may see the grander multi-verse for what it is that they may know the nature of Time-- the first of the great mysteries of which their minds worry and yet not concern themselves.

One generation after the other they all pass by the beetle oblivious to the circumstance that bring it to burrow in the dung.Remind me how the beetle finds its way home face down-legs up on a BIG big ball of dung.

and why are the Greek gods playing with yoyos,that story my grandma told me about whirligig beetles ...ooooh not another beetle.very hard to catch ..very fast..such a small body so much energy to dance around just like the Hummingbird.

anyway back to cats.such eyes so sensitive to light .. do they have claws hidden under their soft paws?

The great Ark, does it sit stay on one of the five earth moon Lagrangian points(gravity neutral)...was it built by the RAMANS ?

That contact movie.Are the Vegans inter-dimensional?
can they really see the universe...our godiverse in all its entirety?

is there really a pattern left behind from the Cosmo-genesis egg? is it hidden in PI? what is a numbering system of base 11 called? does it even exist? why 360 degrees?

should we look up to the stars and continueresume on the the Locus theory as we did a billion years ago or should we work,eat,sleep and wait for Armageddon? does time exist in Heaven? what shall we be doing for all of eternity?

[was Clarke's work all fiction,did Sagan mean it when he said mars was a planet we would one day get BACK to]

ooh now they Know how to tell a predator from the prey just by looking at the eye ...look at the cats eye...child.

The pupil is it vertical..horizontal..no need for bias.. aren't they all from the same creating source .why the conflict ...

edit on 10-9-2015 by fr33coll3ct1v3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2015 by fr33coll3ct1v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Cats have a great history as protectors of the house, keeping the mice away from the grain and such. I do find it interesting how cats do take on personality characteristics of their owners. Some can talk a few words like food, outside, yes, no, but understand a hell of a lot more. I did come across one local study into just common it was for cats to miss vet appointments, and it is very common. One vet shop just gave up giving out appointments for cats.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join