It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSN: Greek Island Sinking under weight of migrant flood

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Doesn't your country mean anything to you?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Not as much as my life and mthe life of my loved ones no.

Now, if our all of us were at risk and you were actiually fighting for SOMETHING, as they did in WW2...then yes, i would fight. But if the UK invaded by the french and they were killing everyone...no. Why would i risk my life.

You can call me a coward if you like, ill respect your opinion and i love the UK. We lived on a beutiful island and i live in what i consider to be the best city in the world... but i choose life over them every time.

edit on 11-9-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

LOL hahahahahahahaha AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! haaccck hacckkk hahahahahahahahaq!!
(translation: Unlike other nationalities some of us see the defending of our country and land as also defending our loved ones as well because their quality of life would be so diminished to actually be better off dead if we left. its got nothing to do with pride actually)

The'refugees' need to realize that its wrong to burden others when they can avail themselves to freeing their country,but hey with a majority of young men in their ranks who are lets face it lazy as bleep and just as selfish they wont do anything but keep coming until the ISLAND SINKS and then Piss and moan they are drowning.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
How dumb am I thinking they meant the island was sinking under the weight of the refugees. Haha.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
They did what they can to avoid war and violence and to keep their loved ones safe.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

And of couse, YOU would stay and risk, beheading, being burned alive etc from IS? You would be happy for your little girls or your wife to be raped by IS militants daily right? You would be happy to risk all that right? Sitting behind your keyboard in your nice air conditioned office or comfy home you are goign to say you would be happy to risk all that happening to you and your family?

Tough choice these guys have to make...pride or risk my daughter being gangraped or worse. Ok, pride...

-----------------------

Exactly so why do they leave their mothers,sisters,wives and daughters behind then?

If it is that dangerous surely you would take them with you and not leave them alone and unprotected wouldn't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join