It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Only Have One Second, Make It Your Best!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
"The past is history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
But today is a gift.
That is why it is called The Present"

-Master Oogway, Kung-Fu Panda

Sometimes life's greatest philosophies can be found in cartoons, I've learned since becoming a parent.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'll give an example of something, like an assignment, to help a loved one out, at night, need to picture a different timeline, where events were intervened. Was even told it was possible to relive this, as a pocket of time out of step with my children, reveal to them in that timeline the truth, where I was from and what would happen, and help them make different choices. Of course with all of these changes, my own children wouldn't be born as they are now, on that timeline, but this was a healing one, and you can create a timeline split and do healing in those realms.

This was given before sleep, at the verge of sleep and have been sending healing energy, but have not intention of leaving my kids.

This is just a hologram.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Most likely it will be full of sorrow and pain for me. But even so, my last words in that final second would be. "I forgive".

Personally, having hate in the heart is a sickness, i dwelled in it for so long I almost lost my whole identity. However understanding why people are the way they are, allows us to gain peace with the notion that we did what we could in an impossible situation.

I guess in the end it is about letting go, making peace with your surroundings in full acceptance. Perhaps... we can open a different gate and make peace with whichever God is out there. Least... this would be my final focus.

<< 1   >>

join