It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

american horror story(and a couple other good shows) getting ready to start soon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

People should feel OK to question their sexual preference, there should be no guilt involved whatsoever, but that's just my opinion. I don't have any problem with a TV show making people feel like it's ok to be themselves, that's a good thing.

Anyway, I don't think we should hijack this thread with that subject, plenty of topics like that on ATS.

.. on a sidenote, I had no idea Lady Gaga was in the new season, I'm not a fan!

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

Not hijacking...it's part of AHS. But I totally agree in this day and age, people shouldn't hide their preferences, but they still do due to whatever reason.

I REALLY want to like it. I loved the first season. But since, it falls flat.
Honestly, the only tv I watch anymore is South Park and the ghost shows on Destination America because they're funny in the way Rescue 911 with Bill Shatner was hilarious with re-enactments.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

I don't ever watch live TV, just stream a few shows that I like or am interested in, been a South Park fan since the beginning!

I really enjoyed season two, I think even slightly more than one? I did fall off last season though like I already mentioned, it was just all over the place, and I didn't care for any characters.

<< 1   >>

join