It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terradyne GURKHA MPV - for the preppers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Or not.... This is a pretty badass armored vehicle. I'd love to drive one down the interstate just to see how many people try to check it out.

Download the specs for this beauty... I can't link it easily from my mobile so you will have to look it up from their website.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Or not.... This is a pretty badass armored vehicle. I'd love to drive one down the interstate just to see how many people try to check it out.

Download the specs for this beauty... I can't link it easily from my mobile so you will have to look it up from their website.

Wow! I bet your 17 year old son would love to take the lads out, swill beer and whiskey all night and search for promiscuous, wanton, beautiful girls to impregnate. I can assure you of one thing, the girls will prove elusive. We still have your drunk a$$ 17 year old punk son and his gang a hoodlums kicking about in daddy's middle aged crisis mobile. It would have been cheaper to take some cash and fly to Montreal and troll hookers down St. Catherine Street.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
OK Gypsy rose lee or whatever, I shall spring for a flag and star for you. Please know that I mean everything in jest. I send nothing but the very best vibes to you and yours. PEACE.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Wtf are you talking about? I don't have a 17 yr old son. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I'd love to drive one down the interstate just to see how many people try to check it out.

Love the personalized firing ports, three to a side. Its armored transport alright. And all your friends can shoot from the back in perfect safety. Theres even hand holds and foot rests for extra personnel on those midnight raids.

Gives a whole new meaning to SUV.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Bet they would appreciate this baby in an episode of the Walking Dead. The only downside side is that it doesn't sit higher up off the ground.

Personally I would replace the headlights with 50 cals and just operate on night vision and thermal cams. Bad. A$$
edit on 6-9-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Yes...very much yes...

Or...

...either way, you could stomp some things to dust beneath either of those machines. I do like the weapon mount on the Gurkha MPV though, and that looks to be a fairly versatile rig as well. Lots of options as to what kind of boomstick to emplace.

new topics

top topics

join