It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason French Didnt go into Iraq ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Perhaps the French are more supersticious than we suspect and the Quatrains of Nostradamus hint that Iraqi's march into Europe (CVII,q22) may affect France unfavourably. The assertation that Moslems invade Italy and the Vatican city may seem so far from a possibility that it could be ignored, but to reject this outright in light of the current world situation would be dangerous as it is more than possible cells of well trained Bathist's Military could try and make European countries Pay dearly for alligning themself with Babylon 2.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by plinkerton187
Perhaps the French are more supersticious than we suspect and the Quatrains of Nostradamus hint that Iraqi's march into Europe (CVII,q22) may affect France unfavourably. The assertation that Moslems invade Italy and the Vatican city may seem so far from a possibility that it could be ignored, but to reject this outright in light of the current world situation would be dangerous as it is more than possible cells of well trained Bathist's Military could try and make European countries Pay dearly for alligning themself with Babylon 2.

Is this the quatrain that talks about the popes bones being drug through the streets?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   
No its the Quatrain that speaks of Muslims (possibly Iraqi's) moving into Italy and the Vatican City and rmeoving the Pope from his throne.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I've read this book, well the English translation and decoded version anyway, its an interesting read
The basic summary is that the anti-christ - Muslim prophet, unities all Muslim nations under his banner, hires Russia using oil funds.
Assassinates US president, (Bush) using nuke

invades Europe through, Italy, Spain and Eastern Europe.

United Kingdom is last to fall

US and Europe counter attack driving them from Europe. Crippling Russia.

Peace treaty.

A few years of peace.

China sides with Muslim countries and invades Europe again, but this time US and Europe is ready, big battle in Italy, the west wins..

100 years of struggle due to a few nukes being used in Europe (not nuclear war) mutations, failed crops etc

1000 years of golden age.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Oh fantastic!
Man dont you just love how we are always the one's with a battlefield in our front garden.
Knew i built that nuclear bunker for a reason!

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
China would not side with muslim countrys IMO they would attack the muslim countrys last there army are in europe and then try to move in to europe them selves. But since i dont beleve all the muslim countreys will ever unite(the 2 types of muslims are two diffrent) it would be like cathlic and othodox curch both deciding to obay the pop, i dont see amy real reason to worry.

[edit on 31-12-2004 by Elfwood]

[edit on 31-12-2004 by Elfwood]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elfwood
China would not side with muslim countrys IMO they would attack the muslim countrys last there army are in europe and then try to move in to europe them selves.

The book portrays it as China kept to themselves during the first part of the war.
But in part 2 they side with the muslims because of promised lands, oil etc.

But since i dont beleve all the muslim countreys will ever unite

Those who don't side with the extremeists die.... so its not really that hard to believe.

Oh fantastic!

I wouldn't worry, the books already wrong, the pope was meant to die this year and he hasn't.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Maybe it had something to do with the oil for food scandal?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The French signed contracts with the Shiites on oil development, food, etc. in early 2003 on the condition the Americans are out. They have an incentive to see the US fail.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There is still a few hours left(diffrent time zones and stuff)

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
French didnt go in because they saw through the web of lies and half truths and saw the massive truth that is there was only sand. Thats it sand no WMD just sand and rock stupid oil!

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The French are every bit as self centered as the US is...the multiple instances that have been cited that France had more to lose by Iraq being invaded and Saddam being out of power outweighed the benefits they would have received. Rest assured if something were in it for them they would have been there too.

An added bonus is that their "sticking it" to the US has allowed them to have any indiscretion they commit to be ignored because it's politically incorrect to question what they do. Just watch how many people fly off the handle over this.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'll sign up for the restiance.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Only cause we're talking about my boy, Nostradamus.

I believe one of his prophoecies during the end times has already happened. Check out the movie, "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow". It's an intereptation of it's director and created in the early '80's. Go watch the movie yourself, they said a man in a blue turban from the middle east who sends missles into "the New City(NY)". Well, I believe instead of missles he sent a pair of planes. Remember, this is just one intereptation of the quatrains, go watch it and I saw they were eeringly accurate.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by BANGINCOLOR]

top topics

join