It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bored? Let's play cards!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm sure, by now, you've heard about the "Illuminati Card Game"? Some say, it's just another kooky conspiracy theory; while others believe, the "elite" are using these cards, for another one of their sick games. I've taken the time to put together 30 cards that have been played and some of the cards, i believe, are currently in play.

Here's a LINK to the other cards that have been either: Played or have yet to be played. Pick a card that has yet to be played, and share your thoughts as to why you've chosen to play that particular card.

Note: Cards don't have to come from the original deck, you can also use the cards from the expansion decks. Those include: Illuminati Mutual Assured Distraction (2010); Illuminati Bavarian Fire Drill (2007); Illuminati Y2K (1999); Illuminati Brainwash (1985).

Robert Shea provided a four-paragraph introduction to the rulebook for the Illuminati Expansion Set 1 (1983), in which he wrote, "Maybe the Illuminati are behind this game. They must be—they are, by definition, behind everything."

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Great idea ! I'm in. I chose "Political correctness" but
I need a link to the card so I know more about it.
OKay, comes right up on google ie iluminati card game
political correctness.

Basically political correctness is a marxist ideology.
edit on Rpm90615v32201500000003 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on Rpm90615v39201500000047 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I'll play the Hollywood card!

I've no idea on what it means or the repercussions of playing it, lol.

But I'm a total bitch for Hollywood in general, so I'm playing the Hollywood card.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
School prayer I choose you!
There's nothing more powerful than school prayer... Except... After school prayed....

But I know one that even trumps that.... But if I told you what it was... I would have to kill you.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Going to play the Vatican card

Playing because religion is one of the strongest forces of control we see, and this is not exclusive to the Catholics or Christian but the big three so Islam and Judaism included.

Like this guy because he seems to be throwing a wrench in it all.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

How come your organized religion card has got a score of 6 and my Hollywood card has only got a score of 0?

Hollywood's got way more influence over the enslaved drones than stupid organized religion... Everyone knows that, lol.
edit on 6-9-2015 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

is this a joke, does these cards exist before 9/11

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I have a resistance score of 6, wonder if that is saying that religion is hard to resist.
I would say those that resist religion would be attracted to hollywood and vice versa.
Also I think it has more to do with the city it's self then religion.

Religion has a pretty good strangle hold IMO, the power that the Vatican holds to this day shows that.

edit on thSun, 06 Sep 2015 13:44:55 -0500America/Chicago920155580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

I am pretty sure they did but the cards depicting the attack did not.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You could've yelled "TRUMP" and used the politics, Trump AND "Rewriting History" card "In the beginning was Adam(u) and Lilith created from the same dirt..." to go along with Your original play of TheVatican™

'Trump' and playing a 3card meld is like money in an off-shore account, and 10 points if I read the rules correctly..

Who gives a 'snip' about the cards being dealt, "They" are just dealing off the bottom anyway...

namaste

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

geez wtf? no holding back here is it?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'll play Church of Middle America.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Sounds fun, though I really have no clue how to play. I choose Charismatic Leader. anonhq.com...

On the plus side a charismatic leader can advance civil rights through moving speeches of equality.
On the downside a charismatic leader can turn a cup of poison into an eternal life in heaven koolaid.
I am not exactly sure what the card does, but I do understand the power of charisma and how it can be used for both good and evil...so I think I will just hold onto this one, for now.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka

Should I whip out my before school prayer card? Damn I just told you my secret card. Fffffffffffff

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

Guten Morgen- But this is ATS™ so have I caught You in a "bluff"? To be quite honest, I only came to this ¢a$ino for the ALL-You-Can-Eat Buffet and I have the chips so the waitress thinks I'm gambling, FREE drinks.. 'Win' squared.

namaste

P.S. Siddhartha would be pleased that I ate everything on My plate wasting no thing.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka

is this a joke, does these cards exist before 9/11
The cards were created in 1985. Loooooong before 911.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This card seems like an appropriate play.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I play... "Eliza".

top topics

join