It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching a body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Body

The morals of cremation,,, I think this a good body to live in. Why do humans got to be so possessive?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: historykel

The body is #ed dead.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo Actually the person is the dead the body is still alive, for now. There are many stories of body donations, and the person takes on characteristics and even memories of said person who donated. One actual case allowed for police to capture the donating person's killer. had to add link
Dolly
If you don't believe in that than you probably don't believe in Dolly. A bodies cell retain memory of the body, Electric Blast allows to create a whole embryo, that can be inserted into same host. Pretty far fetched, huh, like the junk that got stolen from researches , others stepped forward to claim human cloning, they did, and it was covered up, because no two blades of grass are the same, you must add to the pool in order to recreate. Merging's are what make us different from each animal.

edit on 5-9-2015 by historykel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

She was 26, and disappeared from a visitation room whose two doors are locked from the outside? Where there are no cameras??? Uh huh.

Also noted directors lame excuse, "someone wanted to protest cremation, preferring burial instead"? How does he know that?

I smell a rat. An inside rat. IMO she was taken to harvest her organs, I'll bet that goes on more than people realize. Just this time they got caught short when someone wanted to see the body after it had been removed from the casket.

Whoops, waddya know the body is 'missing'.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

If she had already been put in a private viewing room it probably means that her body had already been "processed" meaning that organ donation theory is out the window.

Pretty girl.

I'm going with some weird necrophiliac paying a hefty sum to director of funeral home to fill his fantasy.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Nah death is death. whatever "WE" are ends. If there is continued energy, so be it. But what constitutes YOU remains with the organic decomposition.

Sorry.. but we are batteries only. We hold the charge, we are the physical. And the physical involves that organic thing that makes us, US. Stick a screw drivers in someone's skull and ask them how they feel. Ask them who they are. If they can remember things.

The brain contains what you think is you. When it is broken, dead, gone.. your energy is lost to this connection. if your energy is good or bad or whatever, I believe this influences the physical, but what you learn now here today, dies tomorrow when you cease to have physical form.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

The authorities with their original 'stories' and pal reviews all seem to agree with you...

I see no reason to believe a word they say any more.

On the other hand most people who have had an NDE will disagree.

I find them to have far more credibility.

Truth always rests with the minority.

new topics

top topics

join