It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pillow fight at prestigious US military academy leaves 30 injured

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
lol. first world problems.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Chadwickus

If it makes them happy, who gives a crap??

FWIW being hit with 5lbs of metal helmet doesn't appeal to me either.

Don't think concussions and broken bones left them happy.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Pffff.....

Officers....

nuff said

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Sorry I misspoke earlier, I knew the article you posted was genuine, I'm sometimes not very good with communicating my understanding. But yes, I totally agree with you on this point here....folks who will go to those lengths to "win" aren't the best to have in certain units. It can get exceedingly dangerous if they're willing to go to those lengths against their own, I'd hate to imagine what type of things they'd do to their enemies.

There is no honor in that type of behavior, at least from my position.

By the way, long time no see - hope you're doing well!
*hugs*

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I'm doing great.

In my experience these cadets will turn out to be useless leaders that don't care about their soldiers. All they would care about is making their platoon or company the best on paper so they can get another bullet on their OER.

It's all about getting promoted. These assholes don't care about anything or anyone but themselves.

Had a company commander that was like that. In an aviation unit that is scary as hell. I deployed to Afghanistan with that self serving prick and was glad when he turned the reigns over to another commander. She turned out to be not just a great company commander, but an excellent pilot, and since she left the army, an excellent friend.

There are good and bad seeds that come from military academies. The people who went out of their way to cause harm to their fellow cadets will not graduate and they will not commission. That's the least of it. Assault with a deadly weapon is a possible charge here.
edit on pSun, 06 Sep 2015 00:28:32 -050020156America/Chicago2015-09-06T00:28:32-05:0030vx9 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join