It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘It’s now or never': Texts reveal teen’s efforts to pressure boyfriend into suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
this is one sick little girl.

i've scratched my head many times over the past twenty years or so wondering about youth in the U.S.. i've seen some stuff that they have done, said, that left me dumbfounded. but this just took the cake. there's a certain clinical word that fits this sad child, that fails to come to mind right now. good thing they caught her now before her list grew any.

“[If the police] read my messages with him I’m done. His family will hate me and I can go to jail,” Carter texted a friend after her 18-year-old boyfriend used a gas-powered water pump to commit suicide in the parking lot of a K-Mart.

Carter had asked Roy in a text message to delete her messages before he carried out the suicide last summer, but investigators found them anyway.

According to prosecutors, Carter pressured her boyfriend to go through with suicide for almost a week before he carried out the act. She counseled him to overcome his fears; researched methods of committing suicide painlessly; and lied to police, his family and her friends about his whereabouts during the act itself and after, prosecutors said.

and here's a kicker.

After his death, Carter became a self-proclaimed advocate for mental health. She organized a fundraising tournament in Roy’s memory and posted on Facebook and Twitter about her attempts to save her boyfriend’s life. “Even though I could not save my boyfriend’s life, I want to put myself out here to try to save as many other lives as possible,” she wrote on Facebook.

here's the rest of the article.
‘It’s now or never': Texts reveal teen’s efforts to pressure boyfriend into suicide

like i said good thing they found the text messages, no telling how many she would have prayed on.
edit on 2-9-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It has been discussed..I think she is a sociopath or budding young psychopath and she is guilty of something..not sure exactly what.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

thanks, first time in a long time the search engine had let me down since the change

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

NP, I find it hit or miss with forum search engines..you are right about her being a sick puppy.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

top topics

join