It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living on the Level

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Human incarnations provide for an endless plethora of fascinating experiences.

Corporeal lives at this level of reality always produce memorable encounters.

Much of that fun comes from this game of willful ignorance enforced upon us prior to entry in this amusement part of life. Due to partial spirit-suppression within the biokinetic shells of material bodies, we (most of us) can't remember who we are, from where we came, or anything about our existence in the other world.

But more intriguing results arise from the constant masquerade we ceaselessly carry out.

For whilst incarnate on this plane we subside in states of constant concealment and perpetual disguise. That means not only do you not realize your own true identity, but you also can't divine the identity of anyone else.

We costume ourselves in bodies that hide the qualities of our spirits and souls. And this we do so we can meet here on the level--incarnating into a sphere of reality where all subside in equal states of ignorance about the true identities of themselves and others.

And that leads unto some interesting situations.

Here you might be unknowingly walking on the street next to an incarnate angel. You might be completely unaware whilst sitting on the bus that you're sharing that ride with someone who spends his time in the other world creating human lives.

You might be even be sharing office space with one of the designers of reality himself.

In the other world the identity of all those entities would be blindingly obvious--for the quality of your soul and spirit would essentially be on display for all to see.

For instance, that beautiful individual surrounded with sparkling rainbow motes would be openly wearing his status as an angel. And that overworked looking spirit emerging from the simulator after months in isolation would be clearly proclaiming himself a creator of lives.

There those things would be apparent. So there you could give appropriate heed unto the information you receive from all.

When an angel appeared and offered you even the smallest snippet of advice on how you could improve or what you could do better, you'd instantly emblazon that information in your mind. Then you'd tirelessly labor in accordance with that directive.

If a creator of lives offered you friendly suggestions for what your next incarnation should be, you'd note that opinion with the appropriate amounts of deferential respect.

But here--on the level--there exists zero visible indicia of the quality of one's spirit. Thus you've zero idea about the caliber of their advice.

For all you know, the athletes, the celebrities, the pundits, the moguls, the politicians and personas on television--those our silly culture venerates and idolizes and looks up to as examples--they could all have spirits far less developed than your own.

Therefore heeding their advice on anything might only be setting you back.

And the homeless, the low-level employees, the strange and quirky people you often meet whilst riding the subway or walking through the park--they might have spirits that shine so bright they're blinding.

We meet here on the level, which means anyone you encounter could be a highly-developed spirit in disguise.

That means you need be especially careful before dismissing advice received from unlikely sources.

That means you should seriously think over the veracity and maturity of the suggestion before dismissing it outright.

Not long ago I watched a video where a journalist performed random acts of kindness that people suggested on his twitter account. One of those involved buying a meal for someone homeless.

So the guy took a random homeless person out to dinner, then asked him what message he'd sent to the world.

This poor guy immediately said, "I'd want everybody to love one another."

At first blush you might ignore that advice because of its source--a homeless guy in need of a bath and new clothes. But when you really examine that message under scrutiny, you'll find it's a far better aspiration than anything we're taught in schools or in society.

And it far outstrips the hollow life lessons coming from our false idols on television and movies.

Whereas the supposed paragons of this society send us vapid quotes that urge us to do nothing with our lives but buy bigger and better things whilst trusting the government and fearing anyone from other races and cultures, one homeless man shatters apart that hollow rhetoric with a message that--if embraced by enough people--would invariably help mankind evolve.

Was that an angel in disguise who incarnated in unassuming form just to spread that message unto the masses?

We'll never know until this life is over--so hedge your bets safe.

Don't be fooled by the glitz and glamour of celebrity and corporeal beauty. And don't be deceived by the squalor of poverty or physical flaws.

Angels appear in inexplicable guises.

And good teachings come from unlikely sources.

So whenever you hear advice--whether it's a snippet of information received in passing or a diatribe in full on the internet or television--don't subscribe unto anything simply because of the source.

Always consider the message itself before acting upon it.

Always consider the consequences of how upholding that teaching would impact your life.

If it'd make you a better, kinder, more ethical, more moral individual--adopt it without question.

If it'd make you more vapid, more conceited, more shallow, more superficial--reject it without delay.

The problem with most people today is they unthinkingly follow the masses and blindly believe what the voices of "authority" and "celebrity" suggest.

But personally, before sinking my mind into that cesspool of filth, I'd rather have dinner with that homeless guy.

Because we've tried endless consumerism and egocentric lifestyles. It's gotten our species to the brink of disaster and our spirits wallowing in stagnation and decay.

So really--it's time for a change. How about we work towards everybody in the world loving each other?

Because whilst that advice comes from somebody who smells like they desperately need a shower, that poor homeless guy probably smells a whole lot better than the selfish rubbish spilling out the mouths of our supposed "leaders" on tv.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm sure behind all the flashing lights and smoke screens, legends, themes and mythologies we could be the basis of something that beyond fascination.

Sadly, this is level 1, on a type zero planet.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

on the latest planet rating system our planet is not lowest level it is moderate, lots and lots of spirits would love to have a human body to experience what we experience, unfortunately not enough infants were born to handle the demand and they had to go to lesser crowded planets that arent as nice as this one, maybe next time they'll be luckier

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

eloquently put. i can totally relate. people need to realize the whole spiritual guidance thing that is playing a part in everyone's lives. everyone gets guided. but some just ignore all guidance. youve put so many points there its a bit relieving that i dont have add anything really. except to extrapolate on a most i portant message i think fits well with this thread.

judging a book by its cover
for those who judge a book by its cover be forever warned. every single single single one of god's agents here on earth and in your lives will have a cover that is unappreciated by most. it's.. a thing. a sort of god's way of implanting agents. whenever you meet and agent you are being tested. it is also most likely, that that agent's cover will be directly unappealing to u in some way at initial meeting. if u only appreciate handsome faces, he could come quite ugly. if u only respect rich ppl advice. he would come poor and maybe even filthy. the trick is that this agent is bringing you a gem that you have to pass a test to receive. he outstretches his hand palm upwards. the gem on display in a manner for you to take it for free. but you dont take it. it's not a gem. its just regular beans you'd say. and ud walk off, discard their message and miss out on your chance to get a goose that lays golden eggs.

some might ask. well why the deception? why hide your nature? well as the op so eloquently put. their nature isnt hidden really. its just you dont have the faculty to see it. for example. if you found a diamond in the mud. or even in a small pool of raw sewerage. wouldnt you still outstretch your hand and take it if you were sure it was a diamond worth alot? you had the faculty to detect that that was a real diamond. but what happens when you cant tell its a real diamond. it's cubic zirconia u say. and you walk off.

its the sparation of sheep from goat. but i will leave all with this clue. most, if not all of god's agents on earth are not rich or anywhere near it except in wealth of spirit. its because they, above all, should know the value of material wealth pit against spiritual wealth and reward. they know the more they suffer for you the more they are rewarded by god. and so, they are most likely in aposition of suffering or experienced greated suffering in this life to date. they earned their stripes and the spirit of God is now with them always. they fulfill their purpose as required by God in this temporary existence and willingly suffer their entire lives if needs be. and then they die or leave and its all about the souls they won over to godhood. its easy simple.. they are good ppl. too good to allow themselves to be evil. and this world is evil. so the world tries to prey upon them as it does everyone else. but the shield of god protects them until their purpose is completed.

as i always say..

the demons in hell think they are the angels, but when a real angelic intervention occurs, it appears to them as a demonic interruption. because they are the angels right? so anything opposing them must be a demon. and they act accordingly in response to their belief. but as i said its all a filtration system so theres nothing to worry about. those who deserve to graduate will graduate. those who deserve failure will be failed.

as the earth's frequency grows closer to God through the devotion and search of more and more ppl through development of the chakra system and the wave of esoteric clarity that is currently spreading throughout the world, things will get better. our planet rating system will be rising in accordance with man learning and mastering the hidden gifts of chakra enlightenment. the discovery of true spirituality, and the science of its practice creating tangible results will set man on a course of no turning back. and he will move forward with great joy and excitement in evolution and improving of the human condition.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I'd like to think that in this world, money is a measure of the level of constructive effort that you have dedicated into your life, when it can be observed that there are individuals whom do not necessarily possess large fortunes, yet, have attained or are/were something that represents a "superiority" it causes a problem in our minds, where we do generally associate money with better lifestyles, or, perhaps, the attainment of higher levels of existence.

Perhaps there are places where the inhabitants do not attempt to quantify their efforts.
edit on 2-9-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
a reply to: Specimen

on the latest planet rating system our planet is not lowest level it is moderate, lots and lots of spirits would love to have a human body to experience what we experience, unfortunately not enough infants were born to handle the demand and they had to go to lesser crowded planets that arent as nice as this one, maybe next time they'll be luckier

This is true. There are trillions upon trillions of spirits waiting in line for the opportunity at a human body and a human life, something I wrote about in another thread called Life is a Privilege.

So we who are alive in this world should appreciate our blessings, and do everything possible towards refining ourselves so we can prove to the universe that giving us this opportunity wasn't a waste of resources (energy in making a body, energy spent in designing your life, etc.)

Great point!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel
So the guy took a random homeless person out to dinner, then asked him what message he'd sent to the world.

This poor guy immediately said, "I'd want everybody to love one another."

At first blush you might ignore that advice because of its source--a homeless guy in need of a bath and new clothes. But when you really examine that message under scrutiny, you'll find it's a far better aspiration than anything we're taught in schools or in society.

Poverty to the right individual makes a wise man or a wise woman.

The greatest artist we ever had was poor and quite many of his subjects were the poor ones. His name is Vincent Van Gogh.

I know where he got his inspiration for his unique style and I haven't told anyone yet.

Human incarnations provide for an endless plethora of fascinating experiences.

I think I formerly incarnated as King Tutankhamun. I don't just look like him, I even have birth marks which makes the ancient connection even pre-dating the boy-king by many thousands of years. And sadly, I also bore his curse. Don't even ask how it works. I have also uncanny connections to the Goddesses Ma'at and Isis whom I think are one.

Their spirit has been with me since birth and I think they might return soon.

Their symbol is the crescent moon and star or a dove/owl (which is being represented by the wrong people). They will take what is rightfully theirs which was usurped by man.

The Earth will experience a radical transformation in relatively short period of time. Wars and violence will finally be ended by an active intervention of nature.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: John333

Wow, awesome reply. Thanks for taking the time to add so much!

You said it so well that the only part I'd like to comment on is here:

most, if not all of god's agents on earth are not rich or anywhere near it except in wealth of spirit. its because they, above all, should know the value of material wealth pit against spiritual wealth and reward. they know the more they suffer for you the more they are rewarded by god.

Totally true. There aren't many representatives of God walking around that are astonishingly wealthy.

But most of them aren't doing this for any kind of celestial reward. In "heaven" (or whatever you'd like to call it), they already have everything they could possibly desire. Most incarnate here simply for love of the process--as a way of giving something back to others after having received everything for themselves in the paradise beyond.

I wrote about it more in other threads called Celestial Avengers and Representatives of God

Great points! Cheers!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SystemResistor
I'd like to think that in this world, money is a measure of the level of constructive effort that you have dedicated into your life, when it can be observed that there are individuals whom do not necessarily possess large fortunes, yet, have attained or are/were something that represents a "superiority" it causes a problem in our minds, where we do generally associate money with better lifestyles, or, perhaps, the attainment of higher levels of existence.

Perhaps there are places where the inhabitants do not attempt to quantify their efforts.

This is true--society teaches us to venerate money and the people that possess it.

But really, a lot of those people are outright disgusting. And the sad part is few call them on our their grossness.

Take the people on Shark Tank, for example. They're all rich enough where they could simply donate interest-free loans to all the ideas/businesses they thought had promise. But they make a sick game out of exploiting those individuals seeking loans, stealing away their companies to become even wealthier (even at the cost of creating more human suffering).

That show makes me sick. And it's just one symptom of how backwards this culture is.

Thanks for bringing that up!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

truly i can tell you why money was really designed. money is a resource management tool. it helps us to mitigate the drain on our planets resources faster than we can learn how to replenish or recycle those resources after theyve been used. basically, it slows things down. it slows down every process on the way to acquisition as it circulates from hand to hand.

i dont know about u guys. but i tend to respect ppl who deserve respect. if ur disrespectful, advantageous/bully exploitive etc prepare to lso be disrespected by me. i dont care how rich you are, if ur my boss, the president or the queen. if u disrespect me then u will also be disrespected.. privately or publicly makes little difference to me. from a young age i believed and saw that all men were equal whether rich or poor. but that equality i know now, it doesnt matter where u are born, rich or poor sickly, deficient or absolutely perfect in ur featureset.. what makes us all equal is that we get choices to make. and those choices may either harm or help us and others. everyone has problems to solve. but HOW they go about solving those problems is what's being judged by the celestials. its all in the choices u make in life. so the rich guy doesnt have to make a choice between begging for a dollar, whether to buy a hotdog or a cig because u can only afford one or the other. but he's also got choices. do i sleep with my secretary tonight and cheat on my wife? do i accept this bribe so i can buy the new model benz instead of this yr old version thats got me lagging behind my peers? each choice has consequences. and in the butterfly effect, each choice we make affects literally, every one and every animal in the planet. your choice affects the choice of someone and because of your choice they made a choice that affected someone else negatively/positively and it just meshes over with everyone in the whole world.

as we are products of our environment. the environment we create shapes the beings that grow within it. and the test is that even within all the evils around which people do to eachother both knowingly and uninowingly, is to still after enduring the suffering at the hands of the choices of others to still make the choices that create positive effects for others.

new topics

top topics

join