It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Doc Caught Admitting She Can Hide Profit From Selling Aborted Babies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here we go again.

Now the another video is apparently out that claims Planned Parenthood somehow has a way to hide profits from selling those fetus donated parts to science related companies for research.

The article from LifeNews says the latest video has clear evidence to the claim.

This has been suggested and suspected by some.

Now is this the genuine "evidence" or not?

Hmmm.

The controversy continues amidst lawsuits and accusations from both sides.

This "new" video is billed as a "supplement" video (whatever that means).

Also, the video talks about fetuses from a Houston facility being donated.

We have "heard" that PP is/was only "donating" from a few facilities in a few states.

Could it be they have a way to "cook the books" ?

New Video: Planned Parenthood Doc Caught Admitting She Can Hide Profit From Selling Aborted Babies

The Center for Medical Progress released a supplemental video today that sheds more light on the profit Planned Parenthood makes associated with the ale of aborted babies and their body parts. ............

In the video Director of Research for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, Melissa Farrell, admits how the Houston Planned Parenthood abortion clinic is a high volume abortion facility that provides a large number of abortions in the second trimester of pregnancy. She admits the abortion center provides a high volume of fetal remains to biologic companies and discusses how abortion practitioners at this facility are able and willing to alter abortion procedures in order to ensure intact remains that can then be sold to biologic companies.

Farrell also admits that abortion practitioners at this facility actually conduct their own experimentation on human fetal remains obtained during abortions. She said price for the fetal remains are broken down by Planned Parenthood into “line items” and “baked” into contracts involving the sale of fetal remains.

Farrell is also heard discussing how Planned Parenthood is “risk adverse” because is subject to certain laws, then goes on to explain how the she could manipulate the books in order to conceal the financial benefit received by Planned Parenthood.

Adding the video:

Published on Aug 30, 2015

This is the supplemental file for the export error at timestamp 7:46:48 to 8:15:13 in the full conversation footage available here:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

#PPSellsBabyParts “INTACT FETAL CADAVERS” AT 20-WEEKS “JUST A MATTER OF LINE ITEMS” AT PLANNED PARENTHOOD TX MEGA-CENTER: ABORTION DOCS CAN “MAKE IT HAPPEN”
Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast Director of Research Says Department Contributes Significantly to Bottom Line, Has History of Selling Aborted Fetal Tissue, Suggests “Splitting the Specimens into Different Shipments” to Hide Profit in 5th Undercover Video

Part 2 Supplement TX FULL FOOTAGE: Intact Fetuses "Just a Matter of Line Items" for PP

edit on Aug-31-2015 by xuenchen because: the video !! the video !!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ok, this is PP story obviously going to last forever. Might I suggest the topic be put in the 2016 Elections forum because isn't that REALLY what this is all about?

Goodness, if I were proChoice, I wouldn't be after all these headlines!

No offense intended to the OP, whatsoever. Your post was spot on for the subject matter.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Yeah, it's most likely about the next elections.

I can't imagine the moral strain to withhold these videos until the proper moment.

The age old question "is 1 life worth xxxx" comes to mind.

There's no peace among those that convict themselves.

Ghost

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
'All lives matter' until it is a defenseless baby. These PP people are sick.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Not sure what your trying to say, all I see is intended sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Of course they are sick,"I want a Lamborghini".

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Sarascm was never the point much less an objective.

Abortion is a huge portion of how the populace votes. The release of these videos is timely. The restrain to release them at this time came with personal costs to the interviewer(and unborn) that may have saved lives/lived if the videos were released earlier by the interviewer.

Ghost
edit on 31-8-2015 by ghostrager because: Clarification

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Doctored videos.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Doctored videos.

Prove it...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Doctored videos.

That's a pun right?

But you could be right maybe.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I want my 28 minutes back. Xuenchen did you even watch the video before posting this because I know Stormdancer posted this in your other thread. Wow, that was boring but at no time in that 28 minute video did I witness any of the accusations given to us by Lifenews, which may as well be called Anti-Plannedparenthood.com because that's all they talk about. It's a Pro Life website so don't anyone expect an unbiased perspective from there.

In the video Director of Research for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, Melissa Farrell, admits how the Houston Planned Parenthood abortion clinic is a high volume abortion facility that provides a large number of abortions in the second trimester of pregnancy.

Look at Lifenews spinning this. The reason why they would be producing such high volumes of 2nd trimester abortions is because they would be one of six-eight clinics in the state of Texas legally allowed to do so if and when a law is passed (such law is still being sorted out in the Supreme court). In fact, it was the CMP guy who said, "which means your volume will go through the roof" and her response is "yeah". And then the CMP woman says, "sounds like you were very proactive about seeing where things would go if you're ready to.." and the woman's response was "No, I think it was accidental. I don't think it was on anyone's radar". So the CMP people try to paint their narrative but if you watch the video that's clearly not the case.

She admits the abortion center provides a high volume of fetal remains to biologic companies and discusses how abortion practitioners at this facility are able and willing to alter abortion procedures in order to ensure intact remains that can then be sold to biologic companies.

More spin. The CMP folks ask about physicians changing a procedure to get a specimen that is intact and the woman's response was that any change in procedure won't happen if it puts the woman at risk but ultimately this woman has no answers because these questions can only be answered by a doctor.

Farrell also admits that abortion practitioners at this facility actually conduct their own experimentation on human fetal remains obtained during abortions. She said price for the fetal remains are broken down by Planned Parenthood into “line items” and “baked” into contracts involving the sale of fetal remains.

They have their own research facility on site, unlike the other clinics. I've seen no evidence of hiding profits.

As far as risk adverse, it's not adverse, it's averse and here's the definition of risk averse.

A description of an investor who, when faced with two investments with a similar expected return (but different risks), will prefer the one with the lower risk.

But of course Lifenews will spin it to sound nefarious.

Farrell is also heard discussing how Planned Parenthood is “risk adverse” because is subject to certain laws, then goes on to explain how the she could manipulate the books in order to conceal the financial benefit received by Planned Parenthood.

These PP videos are literally becoming yawn fests and if anyone wants to actually watch this video be prepared to be bored out of your mind as she reads documents, rules, and regulations to the CMP crew. At no point was I shocked and awed that PP was "cooking the books". But this thread will receive many flags and anti abortionists will hail this as even more evidence of wrong doing, yada, yada, yada, without ever watching the video.
edit on 31-8-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It's up for debunking at will.

It's not my fault.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

What kind of response is that?

Did you watch the 28 minute video?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

What kind of response is that?

Did you watch the 28 minute video?

Read my opening post very carefully.

Then respond to the article, not me personally.

I will comment later with my thoughts.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I did read it. All I read was a short summary of what the article states and your talking about the controversy continuing but shouldn't you watch the video too and post your own thoughts since this is your thread? So of course I'll be responding to you AND the article because that's how threads work.

Comment later? You going to watch the video now?

Btw, you might wanna edit your title since this woman is not a doctor but a nurse. She clearly states it in the first 20 seconds of the video.
edit on 31-8-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I wonder if they realize, the PP representatives that appear on unintended record, that THIS "job" has changed them forever. Those who have been placed in the public spotlight for all eternity, represent their "job" in the manner they have displayed on these videos, for as long as the internet survives.

Do you think the job is worth it?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Maybe, just like Al Capone, it will be tax issues (cooking the books, hiding profits and thereby NOT paying Federal, state and local taxes due) that puts an end to the profiteering (no other way to describe it, but blood money) of Planned Parenthood. Of course it would have to be the Obama IRS to do the inquiry on a Federal level, but an enterprising state Attorney General could make enough waves that the Feds would have to look into the PP finances. And as Planned Parenthood is in most states, RICO statues could apply.

Sometimes Karma prevails.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Pro fetus!
Anti anchor baby!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Take a peek at reality.

<<   2  3 >>

join