It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1829 Newspaper – Rothschilds Have Purchased Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
Really rams home the point that the banking families have been posing as the solution to all the world's problems for a long time, and people really believed it. I guess most of us still do. It's been a long experiment. At what point do we say it failed? At least for those of us who don't own a country, anyway.

You don't own a Country? pfffft....

I can't talk to you.

Jude

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It kind of makes sense.

When you're the richest family on the planet with some extra change in your pocket, why not buy up the holiest city in the world and then sit back and watch the 3 Abrahamic religions claw each others' eyes out trying to get a piece of the turf ?

War is a profitable game, afterall...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: jude11

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle.

That pretty much lays to rest every questionable action we've ever seen from the GOP/MIC and their mouth-frothingly devout support for Israel no matter what the situation, doesn't it....

As a Rothschild sits in a chair behind every president, it certainly says a lot.

Jude

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It kind of makes sense.

When you're the richest family on the planet with some extra change in your pocket, why not buy up the holiest city in the world and then sit back and watch the 3 Abrahamic religions claw each others' eyes out trying to get a piece of the turf ?

War is a profitable game, afterall...

Funding both sides of the World Wars is evidence of that.

Jude

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: IAMTAT
Palestine was part of the Ottoman empire at the time.
The ancestors of the modern Palestinians were the inhabitants. In those days, these things were decided by rulers, not by local populations.

Thanks. The article refers to it as Judea and considered the country of no great value to the Sultan.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I don't know what the Ottomans would have called that province. The Baltimore report might have been following Biblical terminology.
The country would have been economically poor, and so "of no value" in the sense of generating tax income.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Time to find some history references.

Like how the Ottomans "viewed" the area.

And look into how land titles were registered.

Might be interesting to see if info like that is easily available.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Well how come your wording is EXACTLY the same as the post I linked to?

Mark's post:

* "Washington Monument"
* "Locomotive Carriages" 2 articles headed as such
* "Texas"
* "Mexico--Total Abolition of Slavery"

your post:

* "Washington Monument"
* "Locomotive Carriages" 2 articles headed as such
* "Texas"

rarenewspapers post:

* "Washington Monument"
* "Locomotive Carriages" 2 articles headed as
such
* "Texas"

Seems a bit too much of a coincidence to me, but may be just a coincidence. I will have to concede that.

About the post, yes it is no secret that the Rothschilds did that. They have Avenues named after them in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, etc.

Don't bring a knife to a gun fight my friend. You got owned and rightfully so.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Nothing on my bookshelves will help here.
The only observation I can make is that in the approach to the Crimean war the issue of "custody of the sacred places in Jerusalem" was being argued out diplomatically between France and Russia, apparently without reference to any supposed owners of Jerusalem.

edit on 31-8-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: DISRAELI

Time to find some history references.

Like how the Ottomans "viewed" the area.

And look into how land titles were registered.

Might be interesting to see if info like that is easily available.

I believe this may be closer to the truth than we think. Journalism back then was a noble profession I believe. Maybe?

Jude

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I suppose I should point out my own mistake before someone else. Jerusalem ain't a country. However, those families own pretty much everything, and I don't own any cities either, so my point stands.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
That is a very useful paper.
Reading through it, I notice two points of particular interest for our theme.
One is that before 1867 Europeans were forbidden, by Ottoman law, to become owners of land (except on receiving a firman from the Sultan).
Another is the paragraph describing the purchase of individual plots within Jerusalem in the second half of the century. I notice that a portion of Mount Zion was presented to Kaiser Wilhelm.
Both points cast doubt on the idea that the Rothschilds had purchased Jerusalem as a whole at an earlier stage.
It begins to look like unconfirmed gossip.

In fact, reading down further, the section on Jewish purchases suggests that it was beginning on a small scale after the Crimean war, and the only Rothschild mentioned is Baron Edmonde of the second half of the century.
That researcher does not know of the purchase "reported" in 1829.

edit on 31-8-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Rothschilds represent Lucifer. Why wouldnt they want to own it, As for Allah on the holy temple site.... That is Lucifer. Thats why they have left that alone

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I will say very interesting.

I will add about the question of Palestine.

In the bible it's called Philistine. I believe it's name was changed during the Ottoman empire.

Jesus Alayhi Salaam was born there.

This is rather harsh but I don't have any other proofs yet of how Palestine has been around before Israel.
Palestine is very big.

Acre which is in Palestine. Richard the Lion heart was a Templar trying to take it over from the Muslims that Saladin led. Richard captured 3000 Muslims in a castle that was not allowed to escape.

Loin heart demanded a ransom. It was agreed to pay installments. One was missed and he took the 3000 mostly women and children. He got tired of waiting ordered his soldiers to put a concrete block out front and on August 20, 1192 beheaded all 3000 men, woman and children. It took three days. So Palestine was their before Israel. There's no real definitive land.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
And what a coincidence, that Israeli supreme court has a giant eye-in-pyramid motif! Probably unrelated to Ben-Gurion boasting that Jerusalem would rule the world one day.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
And what a coincidence, that Israeli supreme court has a giant eye-in-pyramid motif! Probably unrelated to Ben-Gurion boasting that Jerusalem would rule the world one day.

Amazing likeness to the American dollar huh?

Jude

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This wouldn't surprise me in the least. It is surprising to see the announcement though. In Jerusalem and elsewhere around Israel, there are streets named after the Rothschilds. Also, Qeysarya (Caesaria) also credits the Rothschilds for their donations to help restore the place and make it into a tourist park, which they supposedly donated later.

One thing for sure, it's hard to deny connections of Israel and the US, proudly displayed in Jerusalem:

Photo credit: me.
edit on 1-9-2015 by Philippines because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle.

That pretty much lays to rest every questionable action we've ever seen from the GOP/MIC and their mouth-frothingly devout support for Israel no matter what the situation, doesn't it....

Im pretty sure they have much more than just Jerusalem bought. Think about it, they own already more than 50% of the worlds wealth. They almost rule the world. Almost...

have you ever seen inside a rothchild vault? They took down a video long ago, but maybe its been reuped somewhere, but they have walls upon walls of gold. I think you can build a golden city with all the gold they have

<< 1   >>

join