It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1829 Newspaper – Rothschilds Have Purchased Jerusalem

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Decisions, Decisions...Where to put this? I'll try here and let the mods do their thing I guess.

I found this interesting to say the least. A piece of history from 1829 that was up for auction. But the headline on the article is what caught my eye of course:

www.hcaauctions.com...

www.rarenewspapers.com...
One of the articles within is headed: "Jerusalem" with the text beginning: "There is a report that the Rothschilds have purchased Jerusalem! We see nothing improbable that, in the pecuniary distress of the sultan..." with more, & ending with: "...The sultan is in great difficulty--Baron Rothschild was proceeding to Constantinople & a second rebuilding of the temple is not among the most strange things expected in these strange times, by some of the Jews."

Among the other reports in this issue are:

* "Washington Monument"
* "Locomotive Carriages" 2 articles headed as such
* "Texas"
* "Mexico--Total Abolition of Slavery"

The yesteryear news was so much more interesting IMO.

But wait! There's more!

www.evilworldnews.press...
This 1829 article exposes the fact that William E Blackstone (born in 1841) or Theodore Herzl (born in 1860) were not in any way, shape or form – the originators to “gather a large nation” and/or “re-building of the temple“, as the “narrative” goes.

Just the 1829 wording of connecting “Rothschild“, “Jerusalem“,”gather a large nation“, and “re-building of the temple” throws any and all previous held ideas of some sort of “miraculous thing” out the window. Obviously this has been percolating for quite some time.

Video: vimeo.com...

Jude

edit on 31-8-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

LOL,

Great. Middle East Peace solved.

It was bought in 1829 and they have the receipt! LOL.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Wow! That's some History. I wonder how this information fits into any Middle East agendas...?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Decisions, Decisions...Where to put this? I'll try here and let the mods do their thing I guess.

I found this interesting to say the least. A piece of history from 1829 that was up for auction. But the headline on the article is what caught my eye of course:

www.hcaauctions.com...

One of the articles within is headed: "Jerusalem" with the text beginning: "There is a report that the Rothschilds have purchased Jerusalem! We see nothing improbable that, in the pecuniary distress of the sultan..." with more, & ending with: "...The sultan is in great difficulty--Baron Rothschild was proceeding to Constantinople & a second rebuilding of the temple is not among the most strange things expected in these strange times, by some of the Jews."

* "Washington Monument"
* "Texas"

But wait! There's more!

This 1829 article exposes the fact that William E Blackstone (born in 1841) or Theodore Herzl (born in 1860) were not in any way, shape or form – the originators to “gather a large nation” and/or “re-building of the temple“, as the “narrative” goes.

Just the 1829 wording of connecting “Rothschild“, “Jerusalem“,”gather a large nation“, and “re-building of the temple” throws any and all previous held ideas of some sort of “miraculous thing” out the window. Obviously this has been percolating for quite some time.

Jude

Oh man. At least give credit to the OP here...

endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com...

You and I both know your post is totally plagiarised from that 2010 post.

Unless you are that Mark who made that post in 2010 you are being a plagiarist. You have even copied his exact wording.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

originally posted by: jude11

www.hcaauctions.com...

* "Washington Monument"
* "Texas"

But wait! There's more!

Jude

Oh man. At least give credit to the OP here...

endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com...

You and I both know your post is totally plagiarised from that 2010 post.

Unless you are that Mark who made that post in 2010 you are being a plagiarist. You have even copied his exact wording.

Not a chance son.

The source links are from an auction house and the other from another site to which I gave a source credit.

Try again.

Jude

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Maybe this should be in "Global Meltdown" ?

And somebody must have known there was oil in the Middle East way back then !!!!

It's the revenge of the Knights Templar !!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Looks like your find made news as to when the Rothchilds became involved.

Rothschild has a long history in Israel and the Rothschild family has played a significant role in the development of the country.

The connection with the region began as early as 1855 with the creation of a hospital and, later, the Rothschild family helped to fund the building of the Knesset and the Supreme Court. Rothschild also helped establish Israel’s agricultural industry, mineral extraction industries, and the production of glass and wine.

www.rothschild.com...
edit on 31-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Maybe this should be in "Global Meltdown" ?

And somebody must have known there was oil in the Middle East way back then !!!!

It's the revenge of the Knights Templar !!

Couldn't figure where to put it so I gave it up to the Mod Gods.

And if anyone knew anything about what they were doing with money in those days it was this family.

Jude

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Well how come your wording is EXACTLY the same as the post I linked to?

Mark's post:

* "Washington Monument"
* "Texas"

your post:

* "Washington Monument"
* "Texas"

rarenewspapers post:

* "Washington Monument"
* "Locomotive Carriages" 2 articles headed as
such
* "Texas"

Seems a bit too much of a coincidence to me, but may be just a coincidence. I will have to concede that.

About the post, yes it is no secret that the Rothschilds did that. They have Avenues named after them in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, etc.

edit on 31-8-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Figure it out yet?

Someone copied someone without giving credit.

Not me.

Perhaps he's the one who sold it?

Whatever the case, plagiarism is not my thing.

Jude

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
BTW...it looks like a really interesting auction site.
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
BTW...it looks like a really interesting auction site.
Thanks.

It does at that.

Some cool stuff. Amazing what money can buy.

Even the truth?

Jude

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I've been looking through it. Cool pre-civil war section on the Donner party.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I've been looking through it. Cool pre-civil war section on the Donner party.

Haven't seen that yet.

Morbid but still history.

Jude

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
From the historical point of view, "it has been reported that..." doesn't amount to good proof that it happened.
Have the Rothschilds been regarded as the legal owners of that stretch of land in the period since then?

PS Historical context on the question of "preserving dominions". The Sultan had just lost half of modern Greece in the war of Greek Independence.

edit on 31-8-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle.

That pretty much lays to rest every questionable action we've ever seen from the GOP/MIC and their mouth-frothingly devout support for Israel no matter what the situation, doesn't it....

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Really rams home the point that the banking families have been posing as the solution to all the world's problems for a long time, and people really believed it. I guess most of us still do. It's been a long experiment. At what point do we say it failed? At least for those of us who don't own a country, anyway.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The article suggests it was sold by the Sultan. Does that mean Palestinians didn't have any claim to Jerusalem prior to 1947?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Palestine was part of the Ottoman empire at the time.
The ancestors of the modern Palestinians were the inhabitants. In those days, these things were decided by rulers, not by local populations.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
From the historical point of view, "it has been reported that..." doesn't amount to good proof that it happened.
Have the Rothschilds been regarded as the legal owners of that stretch of land in the period since then?

You're correct of course. I can also say that I won't proclaim to be a scholar on the topic but rather fall in with most in that I understand the highlights as we are fed today.

That being said, I found this interesting for 2 reasons:

1. 1829

2. Argues the current story.

History has a way of revealing itself and I was hoping that the more knowledgeable people would share their insight so that we can all learn a little more.

Thanks,

Jude

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join