It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A British man who was vaccinated against polio has been producing the virus for nearly 30 years.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

You're being an anti-vaxxer about it (that means lying and being as dishonest as possible to propagate your nonsensical belief system).

Lying and being as dishonest as possible? Pot calling kettle black!

You obviously fall into the 'Ignorance Is Strength' category. Don't believe everything they tell you. Most diseases were on the decline before the Major Vaccine companies came into being. They need to sell their products so they lie and publish false research stats in order to do that.

I don't like Vaccines because they are dangerous. They cause all sorts of problems within the human body and most times it's better to not take the Vaccines than it is to take them.

But then I'm wrong as you so eloquently pointed out. We Anti-Vaxxers are just stupid aren't we?

And this guy is just a plain old liar? Gimme a break!

edit on 8-9-2015 by Nova937 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nova937
a reply to: Pardon?

You're being an anti-vaxxer about it (that means lying and being as dishonest as possible to propagate your nonsensical belief system).

Lying and being as dishonest as possible? Pot calling kettle black!

You obviously fall into the 'Ignorance Is Strength' category. Don't believe everything they tell you. Most diseases were on the decline before the Major Vaccine companies came into being. They need to sell their products so they lie and publish false research stats in order to do that.

I don't like Vaccines because they are dangerous. They cause all sorts of problems within the human body and most times it's better to not take the Vaccines than it is to take them.

But then I'm wrong as you so eloquently pointed out. We Anti-Vaxxers are just stupid aren't we?

And this guy is just a plain old liar? Gimme a break!

You posted about the polio vaccine causing polio in Pakistan but omitted the part that said it wasn't the case.
That's being dishonest.
The fact that you said the OPV had caused polio was lies.

Whilst deaths from vaccine preventable diseases were on the decline prior to mass vaccination incidence of the diseases weren't.
That means that the diseases were still present (just in case you didn't know what "incidence" was).
That incidence dropped dramatically when vaccines were made available.

www.gov.uk... s-1940-to-2013

So far you've cited Mercola and Raymond Francis as "evidence" for your belief and say that pharma "need to sell their products...".
Both Mercola and Francis, apart from neither being experts in any associated field of medicine or for that matter science, both sell alternative "health" products (and in the case of Mercola are very successful. Have you seen Mercola's mansion just outside Chicago? It's huge!).
Can you point me in the direction of any studies whatsoever either have done to support what they say as Youtube videos don't cut the mustard?
Can you show me studies linking childhood cancers to polio please?

And the fact that at the end of his video, Raymond Francis says that "the overwhelming science says that vaccines are ineffective and dangerous" means he's telling lies as the science says the opposite.
So yes, he's a liar.
And why is he lying?
He wants you to buy his stuff.

Here's his get-out clause though, they all have it so as they need take no responsibility for their actions
"Mission Statement
Our mission is to help you go beyond health as you know it, so you can get well, stay well and never be sick again!
The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Newsletter
Enter your email address
Subscribe
© 2015 Beyond Health International LLC
"

And think about your meme regarding polio.
Where are the 5% who have symptomatic polio then?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nova937

You obviously missed my post a while back where I clearly showed that the real money is on illness and medication, not vaccines. But you can check that out for yourself, if you go to the UNICEF website you'll see how much vaccines costs:
Meningitis $0.58
Measles $0.24
DTP $0.19
LINK

In my old post I showed evidence of the cost illness, for example each measles case can cost up to $10,000. You do the math.

Vaccines have been saving lives and money for decades.

edit on 8-9-2015 by Agartha because: SPAG!!

edit on 8-9-2015 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?Have you seen Mercola's mansion just outside Chicago?

You mean this one?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

originally posted by: Pardon?Have you seen Mercola's mansion just outside Chicago?

You mean this one?

Yep, that's ONE of his houses.
He has at least one other in Florida too.

Here are some pics of his company's "Maui Winter Retreat" (in his public Flickr account before I get accused of stalking!).
But he does what he does not for the money, but because he cares...
www.flickr.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join