posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:24 PM
On the crescent island an old man walked in the blood moon light.
He came to the island alone, first among many, to tell a story for us to hear.
I walked besides him, he looked upon me and smiled.
- You can see, he utters, you can see everything, your eyes are so empty.
- They are yours, but the third is mine, i reply.
We walked for four miles and sat down on a log, looked back and saw our footsteps.
- We made a path for others to follow, havent we, the old man says.
- Do you think they will see it, i reply.
- We did what we can, the rest is up to man, the old man said with a cough.
He gazed upon the blood moon, and so did i.