It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump & Deadpool Mashup Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This video is about to go viral

Video is based on the Redband trailer so watch at your own risk.
(Adult themed)

If you remember the 2008 and 2012 election there was some amazing Ron Paul videos made, it looks the 2016 election cycle is going to be a Trump fest for crazy videos.

This is somewhat funny and sad at the same time, the election cycle is going to be pure entertainment, political Apprentice.

I just read Trump is at 40%, this is getting serious

edit on 28-8-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
That was pretty good!

Isn't every election cycle pure entertainment? And if it's not... What possible difference does it make?

I think Trump started out just playing around with running seriously for president just as he has done before and then it got real serious real fast. I don't think he really expected that and here we are. I'm thinking with his poll numbers, he's at least going to hang in for a while longer if not actually stick it out until the very end.
edit on 8/28/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I think part of his problem is, he didn't expect to lose all the tv deals and such to fall back on when this is done. Now he's kinda stuck.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Professional PSYCHOPATH!

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Love Trump!!! He makes all the other politicians look like the incompetent liars a lot of us know they truly are.

His naysayers truly make me laugh. I hope he takes it all the way to the White House.

President Trump can't be as scary as the last few we've suffered through and are still suffering with.

new topics

top topics

join