It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got PS4 Plus today, looking for online friends to play with

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I just got back from the mall today and I got Plus for PS4. I have 19 games including GTA V and both Assassins Creeds. I have 19 games and don't have enough space on the hard drive for them all. Found out GameStop sells hard drives the PS4 one is 1T for 140$ I might have to get that and upgrade later. Anyone interested in playing online please post. I don't play that much but hopefully will more in future. I never played any heists in GTA V . My friend in real life want s to play with me so might be able to get two players for GTA V. Anyone play Until Dawn yet or Onechubacabra I have the Xbox 360 version. If you wanna talk about games your welcome to post. I forget my gamer tag I think it is Anarchist007 , I will check if spelling is right.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentHill666

Found a 3 terabyte on Amazon for $120..

Xbox guy here

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentHill666
I just got back from the mall today and I got Plus for PS4. I have 19 games including GTA V and both Assassins Creeds. I have 19 games and don't have enough space on the hard drive for them all. Found out GameStop sells hard drives the PS4 one is 1T for 140$ I might have to get that and upgrade later. Anyone interested in playing online please post. I don't play that much but hopefully will more in future. I never played any heists in GTA V . My friend in real life want s to play with me so might be able to get two players for GTA V. Anyone play Until Dawn yet or Onechubacabra I have the Xbox 360 version. If you wanna talk about games your welcome to post. I forget my gamer tag I think it is Anarchist007 , I will check if spelling is right.

Don't get that hard drive from gamestop.

The ps4 can take traditional 3.5" hard drives I bought a 2TB one for £85. Don't let them rip you off selling you a "PS4" one.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
My username is MrLcc if you would like to add me

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

If you play Diablo 3 and don't suck at it, you'll find me on there occasionally. Same username as here. I don't play online as much as I'd like, less free time lately. But I still pop in once in a while on Saturday or Sunday mornings.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

WHAT!? GAMESTOP IS SELLING A 1TB HARDDRIVE FOR $140!?!?!?

STOP RIGHT THERE. THEY ARE TRYING TO ROB YOU OF YOUR MONEY!

A 1tb hardrive should cost no more than about $65 these days.

Here are some links:

1TB Drive

Another 1tb drive

2 TB Drive

I don't really like IGN, but they made an article:
IGN ARTICLE
edit on 28-8-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies, I was just playing the demo of Destiny , took all night to download. I don't usually play FPS . I saw a 2T hard drive for Xbox One there for 129.00 . I was thinking of ordering online one awhile ago but my computer crashed and you needed to set it up with a PC. I need a t least 2T for my games and thought 140$ and then have to buy a new one in a year would be a rip off. I paid 400$ for the system about 440$ with tax. And it looked like a rip off. Can only play half of my games right now cause they need to be about 30 GB to play. I got Injustice for 19.99 new and most the games got over a year. Some on sale used. I am going to try to get all the trophies, got Saints Row 4 and Gat in Hell. Trying to max out games. I will add you next time I am online.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Oh what the hell. I think I have you on my friends list already. Not sure really, or how you got on there, I think I got like 2 or 3 other people from this site on my friends list on the PS4.

But anyways, I see your problem here. You got to many games, you got to start cutting out most of them. I mean if your downloading them all on your hard drive, thats kind of pointless why not get the hardcopy. I have been weening off videogames for the past few years, really I have not even beat the games I bought, I still did not even finish the Witcher 3 game even though its very good game. I have not even been on the PS4 unless is to play a bit street fighter 5 beta, other then that I let my younger brother use the PS4, the guy plays GTV a lot, but I have not even touched the game really.

I dont know, does not really do it for me anymore.

Right now the only games I am looking forward to are Black Ops 3, which may or not be more of the same old stuff, and Star Wars Battlefront, both out this November, and only because of the multiplayer aspect of the games. The star wars game is really looks promising as a multiplayer and co op game and even if your not into star wars, it seems to have a lot of gameplay modes as well.

Or see here the vids.

That or Halo 5 which is coming out in October. Halo5 or any new Gears of War game is likely the only thing which will make me consider getting a X-Box one. Will have to wait and see if its even worth it, so who knows.

Really there are a hell of a lot of games out there on the PS4, to many infact, and the majority are single player playthrough, you beat the game once and it ends up in the closet. It's still missing some really good multiplayer or co op games still, in fact I heard some of the best co op games are some of the downloadables they have on the PSN network, that or older games like The Last of Us remake or Evolve, I used to play Battlefield 4 for a bit, and was thinking of getting Battlefield Hardline. But with black ops 3, and the star wars game, coming out in a few months, plus a few others I will probably wait for those to come out to see which I should get.

Need something with mindless fun that does not take to much time out of your day, but nothing does it for me anymore.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yeah, I tried recruiting people through ATS before. I think the guy with the avatar from Crisis Core is my online friend already , too. Lol. Yeah I am hoping Star Wars will kick ass too. I don't beat the games I have either. Don't feel bad. Still got games from last generation I am hoping to beat one day. I said in another post I just got a new theme cause I had 5$ left over in my account from when I bought Devil May Cry 4 I just got a new theme of green code running down the screen from the Matrix. So every time I turn on PS4 I feel like Neo, going to encourage me to beat games 100% . They also said this console might be around ten years so I got time.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well at least your playing them. I bought like 5 games these past months and I only really beat bloodborne, the witcher 3 is still sitting there I only got 60% of the way through it and kind of lost interest, and these past years of all the games I bought I only really beat a few of them, and the rest I forgot about them after a while and are in the closet somewhere.

Literally I think there are to many dam games out there, some of them are really good. If I was a kid again I really would not know which game to pick up, and there are so many new and pretty cool games coming out that its kind of overkill.

And a lot of the games I wanted to see when a kid are finally being made like FFXV, always wanted a final fantasy in a more city modern setting with all the glam and glitz and monsters of the whole fantasy setting, and realistically those graphics are pretty dam impressive, I put hours in the demo FFxv they had already, the full game when it comes out will be a hell of a time killer.

I could list probably at least 20 games both which are out and coming out which if they came out a few years ago I would be on them a whole lot, or that I missed and would be highly entertaining. But now a days, I dont know, its slowly starting to lose its luster.

I even bought Metal Gear 5 yesterday. I was stoked for this game for years, I used to looking forward to all the metal gear games when they come out and couldn't wait for them to make one with more updated graphics and controls. Now when they did it and it finally came out, I bought it and its its just sitting there, or my brother is playing it, either I have no time, or just not that interested in it as I used to be.

But videogame or PC game or any digital gameplay wise, there is a whole lot more games out there, and its not going to stop anytime soon, once the whole VR thing come out, that right there will re kick start the whole innovation process on videogames and everything else. I guess I am just getting old, soon I will start complaining about kids on my lawn and everything and voting republican or democrat and what not... Its pretty depressing.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Why didn't you just buy a 1TB Playstation 4?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Because I already have the 500 GB I got last April. A new system would cost 400$+ . It's easy to install a new hard drive and for PS4 it doesn't take away the warranty like with Xbox One. I need more than 1T or 1,000 GB for the life of my system. I already got 19 games and gonna get more. Resident Evil Origins and Final Fantasy XV and Star Wars Battlefront. I am probably going to wait till GameStop sells a 2T for PS4 like Xbox One . Heard they are coming out with more online storage if your a Plus member.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Sorry to intrude but thought this might interest you and others.

Looks really good.

regards

Fs

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
valiant-1985 is my PSN id ... add if you like, I don't play too much online, more of a single player experience type, but I will be playing Fifa 16 and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 when they are out.

new topics

top topics

join