It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Midlands, England - 30/12/2004

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Did it have a strobe on it at all? The police helicopter near me seems to have one on the tail, but from a distance or head on its hard to see.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Never seen a chopper with an orange light, usualy choppers has plane-like lights that flicker. Pretty certain this was not a chopper light

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
That picture really looks like a glare/reflection to me

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cereal
That picture really looks like a glare/reflection to me

That opinion's just about universal

Anyway; on to discussing the sighting, nt dodgy picture which is unconnected.

Ok yours was not a helicopter torjan - what about you Heavens _tears. Any strobes on the object at all? (not that I'm trying to attack you, just trying to rule out all possibilities in my mind.)

Several near identical sightings in a fortnight. I wonder if theres some kind of flap going on.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Like I said before I wish I took a picture of it, my camera has got a good zoom on it but for sum reason I did not take a picture. Well I will not make that mistake again. It was far away for me to see, but it was orange. Sorry I cant have a better description for it. I have the camera clip. When I saw it, I immediately got my camera & shot the 16 secs or so, I then raced down stairs, got a pair of binoculars to take a more detailed look, when I got back to the window it moved off & was travelling behind some trees. I�m very sure it was hovering over our local lake.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well, on the limited investigation we can do we've just about ruled out all other possibilities to ourselves.

All we can do is hope for more independant reports, and some more pictures/video.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join