It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Midlands, England - 30/12/2004

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Lo all, first post here.

While waiting for a bus to arrive tonight (5:30pm), i was standing at the end of my road when i saw something moving across the sky at fairly low altitude. It came into my vision from behind a house and it continued to move across the sky very slowly and at a constant speed.

It was an orange color and was pulsating; going from a bright ball of orange light to no light. The actual light of this object was like no aircraft light that you would see, it was a pure round light, like a glow and didnt flicker like a star or a airplane would. It was also moving at a slower speed than an airplace.

I saw it for about 5 minutes before i couldn't find it in the sky anymore as i was on the bus. Well aircraft in the UK do not use orange lights, let alone pulsating ones.

Pretty cool to see, comment welcome.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
who knows maybe papers might have something like the local paper might run a story of sightings?? or police might have reports have you tried phoneing either for answers?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
At arms length, what size do you think it was? ie. 2mm or 2cm etc.

Was there any apparent noise associated with the object?

[edit on 30-12-2004 by Kriz_4]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Interesting, did it look alot like these ufos sighted in Tucson,USA today as well?

From your description they sound quite alike and interesting same type spotted in different parts of the world on the same day.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Looks like sun reflection in the camera to me. Unless they arn't the ufos and I didn't see it.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
yea that pic is taken through a window, you can see more glare in other parts of the photo, leading me to believe it is a reflection from lights inside the building the pic is taken from

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
although, the one object (below the 3 brighter objects), if you look from left to right, you can see some dark spots that might be imprints from where the object had been in travel.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This happened at 5:30pm which was pitch black, very clear sky, not a cloud about.
It was a single orange color, no white centre. I've been living here long enough to know the flight paths of airplanes in the sky here yet this was a new path. Lots of people have reported UFOs in this area and according to people living on the hill there is a UFO that reappears every year in July.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Kriz_4:
No noise although at it's apparent altitude i would have expected to hear engine noise if it were a plane.
To approximate the size, it would be 3 times the size of a star in the night sky.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I would say this is all related to the earthquake activity.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by c00ster
yea that pic is taken through a window, you can see more glare in other parts of the photo, leading me to believe it is a reflection from lights inside the building the pic is taken from

Deny Ignorance!

Don't try to pull the wool over people eye's man! Your stupid photo got you no where but you laughed at!

[edit on 30-12-2004 by et is dead]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Probaly a Plane going about its business and setting sun reflecting on Plane high in sky..Hence the orange colour making it look light a ball of light..

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Very Strange, well I saw a another ufo yesterday in the midlands. Could it be the same one?? I saw a ufo near the town of Redditch. Its was hovering , again Orange in colour. Very low. I had enough time to get my camera & shoot some film. It can be seen clearly. The only other explanation I can think of it was a helicopter? it�s a shame I could not zoom in on it as it was only a digital Camera. ( This is my First Post )

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heavens_Tears
Very Strange, well I saw a another ufo yesterday in the midlands. Could it be the same one?? I saw a ufo near the town of Redditch. Its was hovering , again Orange in colour. Very low. I had enough time to get my camera & shoot some film. It can be seen clearly. The only other explanation I can think of it was a helicopter? it�s a shame I could not zoom in on it as it was only a digital Camera. ( This is my First Post )

Cool, can you upload any pictures or the video clip?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Heavens_Tears:
That's weird because Redditch is very close to where i live.
I'm in Cheltenham, just below Redditch.
Any chance of getting that video to be available here, i would love to see if it's th same thing. Also im certain it was no a chopper.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
More that happy to share it, not sure how though to up load it? Thinking about it now, I wish I took more footage & tried to take a picture.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Was it at all like this sighting of mine a fortnight ago in Brighton?
Thread

I here there were a couple of sightings of the warminster thing back n the day near Cheltenham.

And how much footage is there? Try taking some still frames and uploading to pics.xs.to...

You may want to file a report or look for some similar reports on NUFORC

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Your report in Brighton sounds the same, apart from the splitting up of the object. I took approximately 16 secs, which is not long. It was definitely not a star/plane/firework, as it was hovering. I watched It move off slowly. Like I said before it could have been a helicopter. But I would like to think it was a ufo.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Interesting!
I'm going to buy a camcorder shortly so hopefully one day i will see another UFO

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Ive also been looking @ some camcorders, trying to find one with good night mode & good zoom lense. With other camcorder ufo videos I have seen, when the camcorder zooms in on to the object it just blurs the picture.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join