It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 423 Mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Welcome ladies and gentlemen of ATS!

Today I bring to you a topic of discussion I was surprised not to find in the search archives of this interesting little web forum.

Firstly, I will state I am a sucker for the unknown. I love exploring fringe ideas and concepts, I enjoy it when I have no words to describe what I am seeing or experiencing. I thrive off of mystery. On that note, let's move forward!

This page is all about the 432 Mystery that first publicly appeared on 4chan by a User who received a strange e-mail.
The site started as a very simple, cryptic seeming .onion.
As people began investigating and things progressed, contents were decoded, and when speculation was made the site was modified. Often times in direct correlation to the thread and IRC Channel which hinted to the idea that the Creator might have been observing. It currently seems to update semi-randomly with new images to decipher.
432hunabku.referata.com...

Possibly represents cellular division. The highlighted stage could be the zygote.

Protamines and spermatogenesis in Drosophila and Homo sapiens[1]

While the image does possibly resemble mitosis, there are several key differences. For instance, instead of dividing between steps 4 and 5, it appears to merely expand. Multiple nuclei in one cell is extremely abnormal, even in cancerous cells. Although there is a superficial resemblance to cellular division, that particular connection appears unlikely.

What we are looking at here is someone/some people who spent a thorough amount of time using some very esoteric pictographs

The above is one sample picture and it's proposed explanation from the "Lesson One" series of the website. From what I've gathered whoever created and maintains this website is well versed in esoteric knowledge, everything from sacred geometry to planetary rotations to "432hz tuning" of musical instruments. There is some fairly complex mathematical formulas embedded into the pictographs - which luckily for us the above site has spent quite some time trying to decrypt. There's plenty of information on the site regarding the possibilities of what each pictograph might mean.

Personally - I am under the assumption that whoever is doing this is doing it for a reason other than simply trolling. They would have had to invest a lot of time designing all these pictrographs and wave forms just to troll someone. I am under the assumption the creator/s are of scientific background - at least to the extent they understand some rather occult sciences. The site simply put is the definition of esoteric.

So considering there's never been a thread posted regarding the subject, I'd like to hear what you have to say AboveTopSecret.

edit on 26-8-2015 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3

Could it be someone with a creative mind just trying to string people along until the next "image" gets released for them to decode it?

Have there been any epiphanies or "solutions" or answers that have been concluded? Do you know when it was last updated???

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
From what I've gathered so far it seems like there is a lot of focus on the pyramids of Giza, the Great Pyramid itself, and as you mentioned Sacred Geometry. But I don't see what it could all lead to or what information is trying to be conveyed picture by picture

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

There are some similarities of the geometry in the website and 'the flower of life' sacred geometry. At least at the start... it then becomes more complex, maybe this is simply a continuation of the geometric process.

Seems like DNA too...

My guess is this is showing evolution of life in the cosmos... or something along those lines!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

From what I've gathered the individual is posting for the most part publicly available information in a very weird, encrypted sense. While it is possible the intent is to string people along - why go to such lengths? The person is hosting the original website on the deep web. This means that the individual and/or team has a knowledge of everything from computer science(my specialty) to the ley lines and very esoteric knowledge. There's possible references to the Ark of the Covenant and so on, a lot of it reminds me of stuff I've read in books such as The Hiram Key.

It's quite interesting... I'm of the assumption it's someone trying to spread a message to a select few people. Or it's a troll.

I like to think the former. Hopefully someone else will be able to give some insights.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
No big mystery here.

The whole motif is based on the induction of the Golden Age of Aquarius. Frequency , harmonics, relation of solar rays and Earth's altered magnetic field, human dimensional/frequency transcendence, physical amplifiers to the metamorphosis and effects, platonic solids, wormholes, etc....

If you'd like to indulge your closet conspirator, you can tie CERN, HAARP, Chemtrails, the Tetrad, megalithic sites, and other celestial alignments, into the devices to act as catalyst and lintel to this grand chrysalis.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

I figured that was as much as it was pointing out. But given the level of sophistication of the person that made it, I would suspect that there is a hidden underlying message which has not been discovered. I've been rolling my head around it since I found it last night and the only answer I can come up with is...

Everything it ties into, like you say, is new agey. Why take the time to make a website and rehash all the already publicly available knowledge into pictographs and waveforms and subtle hints? Why? Whoever did this is educated to at least a moderate-high fashion. More than myself in some areas considering the level those who are attempting to unencrypt it have gone.

It's quite puzzling and I believe there may be something more than the face value of that which has already been discovered by those who have researched it before us.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: b3l13v3
a reply to: trifecta

I figured that was as much as it was pointing out. But given the level of sophistication of the person that made it, I would suspect that there is a hidden underlying message which has not been discovered. I've been rolling my head around it since I found it last night and the only answer I can come up with is...

Everything it ties into, like you say, is new agey. Why take the time to make a website and rehash all the already publicly available knowledge into pictographs and waveforms and subtle hints? Why? Whoever did this is educated to at least a moderate-high fashion. More than myself in some areas considering the level those who are attempting to unencrypt it have gone.

It's quite puzzling and I believe there may be something more than the face value of that which has already been discovered by those who have researched it before us.

I wouldn't be so confident in even the New Agers tying in all of the elements. The author to cryptogram may be subtly legitimizing the core science behind the architecture. Intelligent design loans weight.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
So interesting

Google 432 Hz

Pretty significant if you ask me

Edit. Just realised I mixed up the numbers
Don't judge me!

(Still significant if you ask me)

I'm going to bed

edit on 27-8-2015 by AndyLaRue because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Hello.
I saw your post about 432 mystery and your interest in metaphysics and science.
For about two years i have experienced many about nature. The geometry, behavior of structures and their kybernetics. I trained my senses and i learned to train visual synesthesis. To gain many informations about structures and natural kybernetics is knowledge about light and its behaviors important. The more you know about light, the more you know about structures. Simultaneosly will the eyes trained and a manipulation of the eyes incoming light is possible. The last two black pictures of 432 are a description of Light and the usage of the incoming light in the eyes. For first it is very complicated and inner calm and self-restraint is absolutely necessary. When inner calm and self-restrain get lost, follows a floot of visual stimulation as result. I have this problem, so i warn to disdain the necessary of conditions. I would like to learn more about 432 and hope to find more people that are interested in its lessons and informations. For long i kept my experiences for secret but we are one, so for all.
Sorry for my broken english ^.^' . I look forward for an interesting conversation : ) .

join