It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Hi time... so... Hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Greetings, people of Above Top Secret, I am Anonysmith.

I have been reading through ATS for quite some time now and just never had the inclination to join up until today. Although I do not agree with a lot of the topics I've seen on these boards, I do like the idea of freely expressing ideas regardless of how far out they are.

It is my intent to bring to you quality updates on the movements and operations of Anonymous. I am in no way an 'official' in the Anon network as we have no central leadership, but I am active in the movement and I feel that the group should have a presence here on ATS. I am interested in conspiracies, aliens and magic, but my goal is to keep my posts all Anonymous related. I hope that I can be a contributing member on these boards and I look forward to getting into deep discussions about the world with all who wish to partake.

So here's to the future..

and what ever it brings.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Anonysmith

It's a good thing that everything and everyone on ATS is anonymous, you should fit in just fine, just don't think for one moment that you are doing or saying anything that has not been done or said before.

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
welcome to ats.

this community is one of the best despite the differences in opinions and theorys.

I would like to ask you to look at my profile and maybe comment on one of my threads that may interest you and in the future i will do the same for you, of course you are not obligated to do so.

I hope you enjoy your trip down the rabbit hole my friend.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. See you around.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

hello window , can you or your buds intercept the mars curiosity rover images before they hit jpl? would love to see some RAW images

welcome aboard the nutship

funbox

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Welcome to to the frontier of free and wild thoughts and discussions!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. I am one of those off the wall people who post here I suppose, but I do not always believe the indoctrination we are taught without investigating why it exists in the first place. Most things are not what they appear to be.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Cool, thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I have been around on the boards and I have a decent idea of what to expect here. Normally I don't hang around on conspiracy forums, but there's more than just conspiracy here and that's what I like about Above Top Secret.

hello window , can you or your buds intercept the mars curiosity rover images before they hit jpl? would love to see some RAW images

We'll see what we can do for you funbox, I make no promises though!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

cheers, but I understand if nothing comes of it , like moving a mountain for a bet, ide imagine

funbox

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

welcomes to ats

hope you enjoy... a place the world is going end to end adleast once a week..

:-)

new topics

top topics

join