It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I just see that? Wendy's subliminal advertising.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Treespeaker

I used to eat there quite often, I never noticed anything like that.

Huh, interesting. Don't really care one way or another, as long as the burgers are good. ...and they were.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I disagree. It's a known fact that fast food chains use certain colours and subliminal images to entice you into their restaurants.

Force nothing! They can't force you into their chains using pictures. At most they are persuaded you, and it's only really effective if you are unaware they are trying to do it.

If they were forcing you into fast food chains, I'd eat WAY more fast food than I do. It takes a veritable act of god to get me into any fast good chain.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
That's funny because I just saw this ad today and while I found it kind of funny, it was also a little bit eyebrow raising lol.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yes, this is not anything really new--Wendy's redesigned/refreshed their logo back in 2012 (I'm a graphic designer, so I keep up with these things) and tweaked the collar and pendant and now it creates the word "Mom."

This could very well be what we designers call a happy accident (like the FedEx logo...no one will ever convince me that it was purposeful design when the letters naturally form that shape), or it could be intentional. Either way, it's not "subliminal advertising," unless you're telling me that they've started selling moms and I just haven't noticed.

"Ummmm....I'll take the MILF combo, with a Coke, and make the fries a chili."

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
See, they're so subliminal because founder Dave Thomas was a secret fan of The Notorious B.I.G. (Biggie Smalls). Here is the subliminal evidence:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

It's Wendys frozen chocolate shake, that attracts me. Taste super chocolate, so thick you gotta eat with a spoon, ice cream headache cold...and totally NOT good for human consumption.

Yet, I am ok with that.

And their fries....

I ❤❤❤ Wendys.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is why I don't watch TV, havent had broadcast or cable in over 10 years... this crap melts you brain.

<< 1   >>

join