It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Usain Bolt Nuff Respect:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

A common Jamaican or Caribbean term of endearment for one who achieved or deserved praise for doing something above the ordinary, usually with a fist bump is greeted with the term NUFF RESPECT !! Bolt earned that today when he cut an interview with a Spanish reporter to show proper respects to an American first place winner during the China games while the U.S national anthem was playing, it showed that the man isn't all about.. Me Myself and I and for that I say Big-up and Nuff respects Lightening Bolt..

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Oh sorry ma bad, this is an old story..someone just shared it with me on Fb I thought it was today..sorry guys nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I wonder if Chris Akabusi will give him a nuff respect duffel bag?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The 2012 Olympic stadium was an illuminati wet dream. Just look at all those fiery pyramids.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

The Illuminati is gonna do what they do, they play their games the rest of us play ours at the end of the day non illuminati folks out number them by the billions.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The guy is a proper legend. Amazingly talented with a great personality. One of the very few who gain legendary status.

top topics

join