It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd and 3rd horseman of the apocalypse.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hey so I wanted to share some thoughts.
So in my opinion I think James Holmes the Colorado theater shooter represents the 2nd horseman. Do to the fact he randomly dyed his hair a fire like red color. I'd say it's more red with some orange in there. But I took that as a sign the 2nd seal had been broken.

The 3rd horseman I think is coming in the next couple months or could be here now. As you guys are probably keeping up with the economy news and how China's economy is crumbling. Also the Dow nearly dropped 1000.
1st horseman ?????
2nd horseman 2012
3rd horseman 2015
4th horseman ?????
So just some ideas. Also literally just thought of this not 2sec after I posted this had to reedit this.
Let's say a seal gets broken every 3 years??? Then the first seal would have been in 2009 the year Obama was sworn in. Then that could put 2018 for the 4th horseman.
edit on 24-8-2015 by dylanispower because: I had an idea

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
That's a pretty flimsy connection you've made. The second horseman signifies war, something we've being waging for thousands of years now. There is no predetermined time that war will break out, the seal was broken long long ago.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dylanispower

I think you are giving Holmes too much credit. Isn't the red one War?

Why do you say the first seal was broken in 2009? What could it have to do with Obama?

edit on 24-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The "horsemen" are depicted as having an effect over the whole world. That is rather the point.
When you see war operating over the world as a whole, THEN you might consider whether the "second horseman" has arrived.
And where is the evidence that these things are supposed to be happening on a fixed timetable at metronomic intervals?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dylanispower
So in my opinion I think James Holmes the Colorado theater shooter represents the 2nd horseman. Do to the fact he randomly dyed his hair a fire like red color. I'd say it's more red with some orange in there. But I took that as a sign the 2nd seal had been broken.

The 3rd horseman I think is coming in the next couple months or could be here now. As you guys are probably keeping up with the economy news and how China's economy is crumbling. Also the Dow nearly dropped 1000.
1st horseman ?????
2nd horseman 2012
3rd horseman 2015
4th horseman ?????
So just some ideas. Also literally just thought of this not 2sec after I posted this had to reedit this.
Let's say a seal gets broken every 3 years??? Then the first seal would have been in 2009 the year Obama was sworn in. Then that could put 2018 for the 4th horseman.

no, no, no, no just no no, in every and all ways no.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Did u miss the pic with them all?

Was a thread on ATS

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The 4 horsemen are angels that patrol the earth. I believe you can find them in Zechariah 1 & 6.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

1st horseman ?????
2nd horseman 2012
3rd horseman 2015
4th horseman ?????

I can tell from your opinion that you have never read the bible. But hey, that just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

1st horseman ?????
2nd horseman 2012
3rd horseman 2015
4th horseman ?????

Nope.
The horsemen are defined in Zechariah chapter 6.
They are "spirits of the Lord", not humans or mere economic events - and they've roamed the earth before.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

The 4 horsemen are angels that patrol the earth. I believe you can find them in Zechariah 1 & 6.

They are in Revelation and they might be Cherubim, no one really knows.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
S&F because I find this entertaining.

People have predicted these supposed Horsemen for nearly 2,000 years. The Mongol conquests & Islamic conquests probably sparked the most hysterical claims for this. Then there were 4 global wars over the last 200 years which would've fit the definition more than anything going on today (the Napoleonic Wars, WWI, WWII, and the Cold War). WWI even had the massive flu pandemic which killed millions of people globally (omg pestilence, war, and death!!!).

But apparently, now we're predicting the arrival of these Horsemen during the most peaceful time frame in the last 500 years. Not to mention they're horsemen. Are these supposed to be magical horses, or will they somehow render our planes, tanks, UAV's, submarines, ballistic missiles, and antiaircraft installments useless? I'm just curious why we should expect them or fear them in modern times?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I could tell you why. It's this. In the book of Hosea there is a prophecy called the day of Jezreel prophecy. It predicts that the nation of Israel would be torn down for 2000 years. See verse 6-2. Then restored for a thousand years. The day of Jezreel.

Problem is we're getting close to the end of the 2000 years. The Christian Apocalypse would have to fit in at the end of the 2000 years. And by my best guess here the end of the 2000 years falls between 2025 and 2028. These horseman could already be running loose in today's world.

As for the horseman themselves they are symbols. The trick has always been trying to figure out the meaning of the symbols. They are referencing something. The question has always been what?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

What I mean is that the 4 horsemen in Revelation are a reference to Zechariah. All of the symbols in Revelation are found in the Old Testament. They are only mysteries to those who are ignorant to the OT.

Mystery Babylon is Nineveh (Zeph 2:12-15 Isa 47:7 Rev 18:7)
Four Horsemen are patrolling angels (Zech 1 & 6)
The name of the Anti-christ is Adonikam (Ezra 2)
The 6th Seal is the Day of the Lord (Joel 2 ,Zeph 1-3)
Battle of Har-Meggidon is the Gog of Magog Battle (Ezekiel 38-39).
Fall of Myster Babylon (Isaiah 14, Jeremiah 49-50)

As far as I know, the only unrevealed mystery in Revelation are the 7 Peals of Thunder.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

I could tell you why. It's this. In the book of Hosea there is a prophecy called the day of Jezreel prophecy. It predicts that the nation of Israel would be torn down for 2000 years. See verse 6-2. Then restored for a thousand years. The day of Jezreel.

Problem is we're getting close to the end of the 2000 years. The Christian Apocalypse would have to fit in at the end of the 2000 years. And by my best guess here the end of the 2000 years falls between 2025 and 2028. These horseman could already be running loose in today's world.

As for the horseman themselves they are symbols. The trick has always been trying to figure out the meaning of the symbols. They are referencing something. The question has always been what?

Which Israel? The original kingdom of Israel fell around the 700s BC. The original Kingdom of Judea fell 100 or so years later. Then the next Judea w/the 2nd Temple arose thanks to Zerubbabel & the Men of the Great Synagogue. However, it was constantly subjugated by its neighbors, & the 2nd Temple was destroyed by the Romans around 70AD. Then for the next 550 years, they rose & fell again.

The false Jewish Messiah that started the 3rd Jewish-Roman War briefly started a new Judea. Then he fell and his Judea was crushed. The attempt to build the 3rd Temple in the mid-300s AD failed, as well. Then the Jewish State from the early 600s AD was created, then failed as well (the Jewish-Sassanid state). Then there was the Catholic "Kingdom of Jerusalem" which also failed.

So where do these other Israel's & Judea's fit into this prophecy? People act like after the 2nd Temple was destroyed, there's been 2,000 years of nothing going on in Jerusalem.

EDIT: Or do the timelines from the prophecies restart every time a new Judea or Israel falls?
edit on 24-8-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Awen24

Its good to see someone who knows what they're talking about.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Who rides horses to an apocalypse fight? Shoot the horse, apocalypse falls on face. End of times, I mean end of the happening of end of times.

If I see a grimm reaper of the Earth riding a horse ever, I will laugh, I don't care if I am dying, it is stupidity at it's finest.

The bringers of death ride a horse? How dated is that revelation? Horses have four legs and a Toyota Corrola has four wheels, maybe the horsemen come in Sedans? What color are these horsemen? Red Green White and ...Oh ya all colors of cars.

1st Horseman- Bob Kennedy
2nd Horseman-Bob Dole
3rd Horseman- B.O.B
4th horseman- ? Gas station attendant rat tail Bob? HE got to die!

I can do that to, and they are bobs.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
The "horsemen" are depicted as having an effect over the whole world. That is rather the point.
When you see war operating over the world as a whole, THEN you might consider whether the "second horseman" has arrived.
And where is the evidence that these things are supposed to be happening on a fixed timetable at metronomic intervals?

Actually spirits love movies but hate ones with the word Dark in them. that's why James Holmes is the 2nd Horse, He hated The Dark Night, then Zero Dark Thirty came out and SHTF
Now Black Lives Matter and NWA movie came out which is dark, so that is the 4th. Just putting peices together and doing no investigation on it, beat that OP.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Well, I have been studying the issue for a few years now so I'm going to tell you what I think happened.

In the first century AD there was an Apocalypse going on. The world was in the 69th week of the 70 week prophecy of Daniel 9 and then the Jews simply botched it. And the problem was this.

Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Matthew 17
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

John the Baptist wasn't supposed to die. When Herod had him executed he triggered the curse. And if you examine that story his death really was at the behest of Salome and her mother. The daughter and granddaughter of the High Priest. And while not mentioned if the High Priest was involved in this some way then you have all reason why the Ancient of Days threw the book at them.

Essentially according to Malachi and Zechariah the Jews were not expecting 1 messiah. They were expecting either 3 or 4 messiahs. It was supposed to be the Lord, the two branches of Zechariah, and Elijah the prophet. Elijah could have also been a branch as well but it's simply not stated. So the Jews killed one of the messiahs.

So then the problem was figuring out the curse. And I found it in the day of Jezreel prophecy in Hosea. And this is a bad curse. It's a top level Leviticus 26 curse. The country would be destroyed and the people scattered to the world or killed. And it gives the length of the curse in verse 6-2. 2000 years. Now look at the history of the past 2000 years. 70 AD Jerusalem is sacked and the temple destroyed. 135 AD and the failed Bar Kochba revolt. And so on until 1948 and the reappearance of a nation of Israel. Surrounded by a billion Muslims that want to kill them. And they fail miserably every time they tried.

So to answer your question this curse has been a 2000 year detour on the original plan. And all those other attempts have been running into the curse.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I think you need to put this idea back in the oven for a little while and let it cook for longer.
edit on 25-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
sorry..
edit on 25-8-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join