It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keystone Pipeline a Potential Weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
For years I have been hearing a lot about the Keystone Pipeline, but I never really paid much attention to it. Finally today I was able to see the maps of the proposed routes of the pipeline. The first thing that came to my mind is that it crosses right into the heartland of the United States. My next thought was "infiltration".

This proposed pipeline is the perfect cover for infiltration, and it could very easily be used as a weapon to seriously damage the heart of the US. If it can carry oil, and gas. It can easily carry other chemicals used for destruction.

This is just a theory of mine, but I really believe this is the reason why the president vetoed the pipeline even though it passed through the senate.
We have a great relationship with Canada, but we really don't know the future and if we have any brains at all we should know that we don't know the future, and it's impossible to say that we will always be friends with Canada, so just to keep it on the safe side, and for national security's sake, I am glad we didn't build that pipeline. Canada has a great relationship with China, and who's to say they won't ever get infiltrated by rogue Chinese forces in their highest political offices.

Quite simply the pipeline jeopardizes our national security from a military stand point.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bartholomeo

That reminds me of The Sinister Pig by Tony Hillerman. In the book these people were using pipelines to smuggle drugs. They used something called a pig, which was a motorized thing that oil workers used to do maintenance on the pipeline.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

"Quite simply the pipeline jeopardizes our national security from a military stand point."

Given that a sufficient supply of oil is the key to waging a successful war, I suggest that you are quite wrong with the above assessment. And in time of war, it would be well monitored.

edit on 22-8-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bartholomeo
If it can carry oil, and gas. It can easily carry other chemicals used for destruction.

...not without it being immediately obvious that it isn't carrying oil or gas, it cannot. Keystone already has enough ridiculous excuses to buttress the opinion of its enemies, please don't add any more to the mix.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

infiltration ???????????

like 1 million chines soldiers are going to crawl through it single file and pop out in the middle of no-where ??????????????

ROFLMAO

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

infiltration ???????????

like 1 million chines soldiers are going to crawl through it single file and pop out in the middle of no-where ??????????????

ROFLMAO

Now don't be giving the Chinese any ideas.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You can laugh all you want, but if they were to build that pipeline and shtf... don't come knocking on my door when your house is burning, or to take refuge from mustard gas.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

If the Chinese were inclined in that direction, they'd flood all the manufactured goods we already import from them with all the bad stuff you mention and more.

I guess we'd better not import anything...ever...after all... national security and all......

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Why is it that most right wingers support this project? Don't let the money blind you. The project is a well thought out cover to infiltrate the US. The president must have met with high ranking military officials, and was told to pull the plug on it. Yes the 50,000 jobs that it will create are a fact, but that is just bait, and it could have a more sinister purpose.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Why is it that most right wingers support this project? Don't let the money blind you.
I thought we supposed to "follow the money."

The project is a well thought out cover to infiltrate the US.
Not so much.

Yes the 50,000 jobs that it will create are a fact, but that is just bait, and it could have a more sinister purpose.
The jobs that would last a few years then go away? The sinister purpose was to burn more fossil fuels, increase the rate of global warming, and thereby cause depopulation.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
North America is already littered with EXISTING pipelines. Look at any map of pipelines from any source you choose to trust and you will see that there is nothing new or special about Keystone XL. All it does it provide more capacity. The routes and products it would carry are already being used.

Keystone XL made the news and became a political football is the only significance.

Map of EXISTING pipelines in North America

Another map of North American pipelines
edit on 23-8-2015 by Leonidas because: link

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The only reason keystone isn't supported by this Administration is the Quid Pro Quo with Buffet and his control of the rail system. That oil, if and when needed will get to the refineries either way pipeline or rail.

The pipeline offers competition with the rail magnates. Keeps the prices a bit better..follow the money.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Well spoken... Now a 007 agent can lay charges to all those pipes and have all of north america in a burning inferno.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Their effect unless sprayed the area of effect would be minimal than maybe a nerve agent .
A windy day could disperse it harmlessly and completely waste the effort.MUCH LESS the response it would recieve as an act of war.
Bio is more dangerous
edit on 24-8-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join