It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Universe is right here on earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Our universe has always been here, it has never disappeared and it has always been in front of your nose.
We will never reach the stars, not in our physical form nor in any form thats in our 3D realm.. But we can reach the treetops, we can reach the mountain top and we can dive in the deepest oceans.
Everything in the universe follow a pattern, what we see on earth will not differ outside our solar system.

The cave contains the mystery that we can only experience, its nothing we can imagine, our universe is a fantasy we will never get to experience with our bodies and our senses, we can just watch it as it watches us.. It is a perfectionism in chaos where our only savior is our soil and heaven. Our bodies are our spaceship, our universe is our planet. Search your meaning here instead of beyond the stars.

The world you live in was created for you, with the intention of reaching another plane, a plane of insight which really doesnt exist outside the world you create in your mind. The virtues and ideals which you cling on and what makes you just you. But dont miss out on the wonderful universe here on earth by dreaming of the stars, aliens, giants and Gods.
There are aliens and Gods in form of animals, hazardous places in form of alien planets and you can float with the stars in the oceans.

Our universe is earth, you just have to experience it.

Try to Be
edit on 22-8-2015 by yulka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The Universe is not just outside of you, it's inside of you.... you are an integral part of this U niverse.
Here is the interesting part, anything considered useless and not worthy in this Universe...... simply does not exist.
Yes, even that grain of sand buried 600 miles in the Earth, absolutely important...... not to you and me of course .
Consider then also the name given to describe the Universe by the ancients...... "MAGIC"

Awesome

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

Everything has a purpose, that which not, does not exist. The meaning is not of importance if the purpose doesnt justify its meaning. You are alive, its has a purpose, you decide the meaning, the purpose doesnt decide the meaning. The purpose only exist, the meaning is created.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
nice yulka, flag for you.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

R u living in 1920? Weve been to the moon (supposedly) and were heading to Mars Physically . Were already experiencing the universe. Small steps buddy

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Anbuzak11

So where Are we heading? Why? We went to the moon, did we achieve anything? We just climbed a higher mountain, maybe there isn't anything out there for Homo sapiens. You and I live in the third dimension, that is it. We are bonded by its laws, it's no escape, we created the fourth dimension with time six thousands years ago, Babylon created the fourth. We are gonna create the fifth dimension within the year and make it your reality.

You probably don't understand what I am saying, this world doesn't exist. The third dimension is our home, not the fourth or fifth. We cannot go further, it's not for Homo sapiens.

If you could see the kingdom of God, it is a wonderful place. But it isn't my home. Someone will lead Homo sapiens to the fifth dimension, I am gonna go back to the third. Cause it is the only place where I am happy.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Yulka. Very nicely put. Though some of what you say runs counter to my own understandings, I am inclined to value the perspective you described because of the manner in which you described it. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
We have reached a star
It rises on our horizon at dawn
And sheds it's light upon our part of the Earth
We call it daylight but it is star light

new topics

top topics

join