It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is "Illuminati" to the Bone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Nothing is posted on the internet by "accident", with these people.

You just have to OPEN YOUR EYE to see the big picture.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

So who "entrusted" them to be our masters? For our own good of course....

The Illuminati who are alive today were all invited *in" by the Illuminati at some point
No one is born a member in other words
The mantle is passed on so to speak
It is generational as such ..

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: Rosinitiate

So who "entrusted" them to be our masters? For our own good of course....

The Illuminati who are alive today were all invited *in" by the Illuminati at some point
No one is born a member in other words
The mantle is passed on so to speak
It is generational as such ..

What are they "passing on"?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

By "Passing on the mantle" ....
I am saying the Illuminati is generational in respect of it's existence through time

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Here's a simple question: How can Trump make America "great" again, when every time he shows up somewhere, fights break out? His rally's are Nazi Germany-like. lol

Trump or Clinton? Pick your poison.

TPTB are good at what they do. You have to give them that. Some people actually believe Trump is against the "establishment", when in reality, he's a big part of the establishment.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The "illuminati" died out a long time ago and their kids are liberals and Bushes. Some people give the republicans and media way too much credit for being smart enough to use reverse psychology on the people to make them vote Trump.

Honestly, Im a trump voter and there are lots of things to think about, worry about as with any of them. Bottom line for me is that for sure he will not sit on his ass, that's for sure, he wont ruin it for his kids, I think that's for sure as well. I don't even like the guy but I like Mexicans burning American flags protesting someone even less. Its the workaholic, ambition and drive that is why I am voting for him, yes he could be more of a lot of things but he is a businessman and that's all.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Trump is nothing more than the Trump Card to get Hillary in as president---all that feminine masculine sorcery and symbolism nonsense they are into and all. The deal is probably this---Trump plays his roll and gets pardoned by the Holy Roman Empire which means no more audits---you free to go and probably a list of other perks as well.

It's funny how educated people are about politics, economics, theology, history, philosophy, science, and the occult but yet so so many mindlessly dumbed down into the darkness. But the degrees, the number of friends, standing in community, and earning potentials looks quite impressive within the ranks to pride you in your false self esteems

I finally know why people hate me so much----I didn't have to work for my power and knowledge and I'm a lazy non productive nobody---that and None of the earth rules apply to me. I understand what Christ meant---Forgive them they know not what they do---and most of you do not. My poor hard drive sounds like cicadas and crickets when I hit that uncomfey truth on the NET

edit on 28-5-2016 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

And, since Bill with be the first male "first lady", they'll probably make him wear a dress and pee in the girl's room. lol I'm sure, Monica will get a kick out of it. The two can meet there and none will be the wiser. lmfao

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join