It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oops! Jeb's Awkward Photo Mailer Fail

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I see what you mean, but what I am saying is that the discrepancy I mentioned that is in the campaign photo is also in the original, which by deduction would mean that either the physics of light and shadow failed when the original was taken or the "original" was made from the campaign image/altered photo with his head to cover tracks.

I don't care much for politics or what any of this means long term but i deal in image editing and manipulation and both of them are not originals, I just figured people should be aware of that

edit on 25/8/2015 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: constant_thought

I see what you mean, but what I am saying is that the discrepancy I mentioned that is in the campaign photo is also in the original, which by deduction would mean that either the physics of light and shadow failed when the original was taken or the "original" was made from the campaign image/altered photo with his head to cover tracks.

I don't care much for politics or what any of this means long term but i deal in image editing and manipulation and both of them are not originals, I just figured people should be aware of that

It's possible the photo was scanned, rather then copied direct from an online source. Scanning definitely alters a photo. Of course, scanning also blurs it a bit, sometimes making it easier to alter.

But, what's the point? The original has been brought forward. There is no mystery or conspiracy.

Hack job though. From design to amateur photoshop editing.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You guys really don't get it, the original is not an original or a scan. None of this matters but you are just accepting truth where there is none. The campaign image and the "original" are both photoshops, the original being made FROM the campaign photo because there is no picture of Jeb standing like that because they did indeed put his face on a model. It's just damage control because they screwed up.

Oh well, never mind

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: constant_thought
a reply to: Annee

You guys really don't get it, the original is not an original or a scan. None of this matters but you are just accepting truth where there is none. The campaign image and the "original" are both photoshops, the original being made FROM the campaign photo because there is no picture of Jeb standing like that because they did indeed put his face on a model. It's just damage control because they screwed up.

Oh well, never mind

Not everything is a conspiracy.

It's just a campaign mailer. It doesn't affect anything. But, it is funny.
edit on 26-8-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
And he seems to be urinating blood perse

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Hey, he should probably choose this guy as his running mate.

Caution strong language

ha ha holy poop that had me in stitches!
he has my vote...go ginger's!

it's his real hand...the hand of glory

edit on 26-8-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join