It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Agenda of the Freemasons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

How can you take ONE opinion (Icke's) and quote that as absolute "truth"?

Seems to me that makes you just as much a "puppet" as you claim most Freemasons are.

Indeed. It seems amazing to me how such an obvious fraud as Icke has any adherents at all. Anyone can sit around all day, invent crazy conspiracies, write books about them, and set up websites. But the fact that such money pull in millions from such books and lectures is mindboggling: I'm not sure if such a thing should be considered tragic or comic.

In any case, it proves that P.T. Barnum was right: there's a sucker born every minute.

[edit on 30-12-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hello, my name is djackson. I always wondered what a Mason was. Before I started studying and came into the knowledge of God, I was deceived about what the Masonry really was. That was of course until I read, The Illuminati 666, by William Josiah Sutton and Roy Allan Anderson, D.D., F.R.G.S. I was startled when I found out the origin and how mason's all over the world are being deceived. For the average mason, they are engaged in a group that is supposed be worshipping God, but in reality they are worshipping Baphomet, an evil entity with the likeness of satan. Only the masons of high degrees really know what they are worshipping and the evils of their practice. Albert Pike 33 degree mason was a Confederate general who was honored among masons as a Prince Adept, Mystic, Poet, and Scholar of Freemasonry. He enjoyed god like status in the south at that time. Pike states in what is called the bible of Freemasonry, the masonry is a search for light. They ue symbols of the Bible to hide the real masonic meaning behind their Hermetic Rites. They use the name Solomon for their Temples. The truth is, Solomon, King of Isreal was not a mason or had no affiliation with the masons. The real reason freemasonry uses the aname Solomon is to hide the real Names of the SUN-GODS FROM THREE DIFFERENT NATIONS. If you break it down it looks more like SOL-OM-ON. The names of the sun gods are in Latin,Indian, and Egyptian. Hence Pikes' search for light, the worshipping of false sun gods. The number one commandment of God is, though shall have no other God's before me. All roads point back to worshipping satan. Satan is also been associated as the ancient bird phoenix, which means devil. It is all deception. God is being taken out of everything in this world, soon going to church and worshipping Him will be cardinal sin according to the soom rise of the anti-christ, whomever he will be. Me personally, I think it will be Bill Clinton.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

If you break it down it looks more like SOL-OM-ON. The names of the sun gods are in Latin,Indian, and Egyptian. Hence Pikes' search for light, the worshipping of false sun gods.

I just can't wait for the replies to this one

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter

I just can't wait for the replies to this one

lol, to be honest, I don't think one is necessary.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLeamer
The one thing I look for is the reseach. One cannot make blanket statements with out solid evidence.
" The Biggest Secret" by David Icke is such a book.
The people on the this board who claim membership in the Freemasons , need to look at the evidence of the existence of this organization.
There is no more evil group in the world- This is NOT to say that all the members of the masons are evil. It is saying that if you claim some kind of good feeling of the works of the "Order" then you are being mis led ,the true agenda of this group is withheld from the mundane member.
Its no coincidence that the majority of our "elected" are members.
Think of it like this
If all these smart people going to all these smart schools -Oxford Yale ect are filled with good intent - why have we at war most of the time.
There is a reason -David Icke exposes it.
Now we have to find a way out of this prison the Freemasons and their ilk have positioned us in.
It could get ugly.

I have calculated that if one illiminates all those that David says are conspiring to take over the world.

There would leave only one person alive , David Icke. He would therefore be in a position of absolute power and by default will take over the world. Thereby fullfilling his contention that he is the New Messiah , Christ returning to save the world.

Now, if no one belives the "I am the new Christ" comments by Icke, get a copy of the Eamon Andrews interview with David , for BBC television , 1970 something I think.

I therefore accuse David Icke of being the Illuminati and having a desire to become the absolute Master of the New World Order.

[edit on 30-12-2004 by billmcelligott]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Come on now guys!
At the risk of sounding like I may have lost my mind, I kinda enjoyed Icke's book The biggest secret. ( Although, I thought They cast no shadows--not by Icke--was a better and more believable book.)

It did open my eyes to many things. And, some of his book is true. There is a good bibliography, too.
Most importantly, if it wasn't for that book, I wouldn't be here at ATS. And once I was here, I learned more about subjects, such as Masonry and the truth about Masonry.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

At the risk of sounding like I may have lost my mind, I kinda enjoyed Icke's book The biggest secret

To be honest I enjoyed it as well as far as a book go's. Your right some
of the historical things such as the Black Nobility and the royal families
in general are all quite true as far as I know.
This is where I think a lot of people take David Icke's stuff as gospel,
"If the history stuff is true the rest of it must be"
I must see if I can get a copy of They Cast No Shadows

[edit on 30-12-2004 by madhatter]

[edit on 30-12-2004 by madhatter]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Quote: "false sun gods. The number one commandment of God is, thou shall have no other God's before me. All roads point back to Worshipping Satan. Satan is also been associated as the ancient bird phoenix, which means devil. It is all deception. God is being taken out of everything in this world, soon going to church and worshipping Him will be cardinal sin."

Please Enough of this Fundamentalist Retarded Drivel! Who are you to declare a "Sun God = False God"! Who are you to declare that everyone in the World is required to be an Orthodox Jew? You do realize that there are all sorts of Religions in Existence in the World right? Would you like to start another Inquisition now? And of course it all goes back to Satan! Satan is running the Show folks - but wait I thought "GOD" was "ALL POWERFULL"? Ah what would you Fundamentalists ever do if you didn't have your "SATAN" & "MASON" to get you out of Personal Responsibility!

Oh wait this is the BEST PART:

"according to the soom rise of the Anti-Christ, whomever he will be. Me personally, I think it will be
*Bill Clinton*."

Yes! Bill Clinton is the Anti-Christ! Awesome! Ye-Ha! Party on yall!
Hail Satan!

[edit on 30-12-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
at least he didnt mention a republican or i would have ot say some nasty things right about now

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I've read a quote that says "by their works ye shall know them". If you judge freemasonry by this you will find that many millions of men had enjoyed fellowship and spirituality through it, many children and others have benefited through the MYRIAD charities funded by Freemasons, and many have been inspired by the tolerant, charitable attitudes that the Craft encourages.

The work of David Icke has written books of questionable content, and why? To sell books! That is his primary reason for writing! Has he healed anyone? Has he eased anyone's soul through his work? Has he helped sick children, or those who are blind or dyslexic? Has he encouraged fellowship among those who read his work?

Has he?

Freemasonry is not a perfect institution, and historically there have been great blunders made by brothers of the Craft, and evil has been done by them as well. The same may be said of all imperfect institutions which have imperfect members.

Davidg
Scotia Lodge #634 F&AM
Jerusalem Amity Chptr #8 RAM

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by djackson
Hello, my name is djackson. I always wondered what a Mason was. Before I started studying and came into the knowledge of God, I was deceived about what the Masonry really was. That was of course until I read, The Illuminati 666, by William Josiah Sutton and Roy Allan Anderson, D.D., F.R.G.S. I was startled when I found out the origin and how mason's all over the world are being deceived. For the average mason, they are engaged in a group that is supposed be worshipping God, but in reality they are worshipping Baphomet, an evil entity with the likeness of satan. Only the masons of high degrees really know what they are worshipping and the evils of their practice. Albert Pike 33 degree mason was a Confederate general who was honored among masons as a Prince Adept, Mystic, Poet, and Scholar of Freemasonry. He enjoyed god like status in the south at that time. Pike states in what is called the bible of Freemasonry, the masonry is a search for light. They ue symbols of the Bible to hide the real masonic meaning behind their Hermetic Rites. They use the name Solomon for their Temples. The truth is, Solomon, King of Isreal was not a mason or had no affiliation with the masons. The real reason freemasonry uses the aname Solomon is to hide the real Names of the SUN-GODS FROM THREE DIFFERENT NATIONS. If you break it down it looks more like SOL-OM-ON. The names of the sun gods are in Latin,Indian, and Egyptian.

Perhaps you might also want to read your bible and study your hebrew as well. The name "Solomon" as it is used in the KJV Bible and in every other version has nothing to do with Freemasonry! The name was used LONG before there was such a thing as freemasonry.

Oh and by the way, you might want to search for a bit of light regarding Baphomet. Most researchers now believe that it was a mistransliteration of "Mohammad" first used in the 14th Century.

As for Bill Clinton, I believe that while he couldn't seem to keep his pants zipped, he will probably go down in history as one of the greatest presidents of the United States. I know there are many (even other masons
) who will disagree with me, and thats ok by me.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The fact of the matter is that the Masons are an organized force with the capability to be completely independant of society if they choose to be. They are descendants of men with designs on power, and it is completely plausible to connect the dots and come to the conclusion that higher Masons are working for power and control. It's what the point of the organization is.

The fact that Masonics come on here and refute these claims is amusing, like a hammer refusing the fact that he was meant to put nails in wood. And do hammers have minds of their own?

Freemasonry, like religion, should be watched and regulated in the future to prevent power plays and any sort of social, economic, or political maneuvering. Keep it as a hobby club that helps the community out and and nothing more, we have established governments for a reason and don't need hundreds of thousands of Masons running around tooling the people and being ployed themselves by a select few.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by shirasiyu330

The fact that Masonics come on here and refute these claims is amusing, like a hammer refusing the fact that he was meant to put nails in wood. And do hammers have minds of their own?

What is even more amusing is that some people show up here and make the most childish and comical claims that could be imagined, flying in the face of all reason, logic, and common sense, without a single iota of evidence, and expect to be taken seriously.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by shirasiyu330
The fact of the matter is that the Masons are an organized force with the capability to be completely independant of society if they choose to be.

Well duh......
We are an integral part of society. Just like anybody else.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
ShiningWizard II

Sir, if people are free to post thier inane reptile breeding/mason/Illuminati "facts" acquired from David Icke, then I assure you I am free to refute them.
Yes, refute (To prove to be false or erroneous). Note the prove. This, however,

David Icke is a snake oil salesmen, he has no valid theories, at least no that can be proven, and frequently site's the damn internet as his sources... and I laugh at his books, I did READ them, and what a waste of a few hours.
is not refuting, it is merely a mindless attack (By 'mindless' I mean that there is no logic or reasoning).

df1 See above, plus:

If you want to lick Icke's soccer balls, go for it
I take great offense at this statement and your tone in general, particularly since I have never claimed to be any kind of 'follower' of Icke. All I have ever said is that there is some useful information in his books. Yes, he may be wrong about Freemasonry. He may be wrong about reptilians. But does that mean you can just gloss over everything else? That's just a little closed-minded, dontcha think? You've taken offence at people making ill-informed remarks about Freemasonry. But can't you see that you're doing the same thing about Mr Icke?

DontTreadOnMe

if it wasn't for that book [The Biggest Secret], I wouldn't be here at ATS. And once I was here, I learned more about subjects
It was exactly the same with me! TBS got me interested in finding out more about conspiracies and such like. As I said before 'If I'm wrong, so be it', but how are you gonna see anything from all angles if you never change your perspective?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
al vereco says:

"quote: ...Yes, refute (To prove to be false or erroneous). Note the prove. "

You can't prove that Masons aren't bad guys any more than I can prove you're not the Devil or than you can prove that I'm not the long-lost King of France.

What I think is kind of sad is that there are actually supposedly adult people (many who actually made it throught at least junior high school) out there who really believe that all these 32nd Degree Masons -- who might well have been involved in Masonry all their lives -- don't know the "truth" about their fraternity, whereas they, who have read one or two books by some nut-bar who was never in the Masons, become instant experts in Masonry and feel free to bash an organization about which they in actuality know nothing.

Can you say "sheeple", boys and girls?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by djackson
Hello, my name is djackson. I always wondered what a Mason was. Before I started studying and came into the knowledge of God, I was deceived about what the Masonry really was. That was of course until I read, The Illuminati 666, by William Josiah Sutton and Roy Allan Anderson, D.D., F.R.G.S. I was startled when I found out the origin and how mason's all over the world are being deceived. For the average mason, they are engaged in a group that is supposed be worshipping God, but in reality they are worshipping Baphomet, an evil entity with the likeness of satan. Only the masons of high degrees really know what they are worshipping and the evils of their practice. Albert Pike 33 degree mason was a Confederate general who was honored among masons as a Prince Adept, Mystic, Poet, and Scholar of Freemasonry. He enjoyed god like status in the south at that time. Pike states in what is called the bible of Freemasonry, the masonry is a search for light. They ue symbols of the Bible to hide the real masonic meaning behind their Hermetic Rites. They use the name Solomon for their Temples. The truth is, Solomon, King of Isreal was not a mason or had no affiliation with the masons. The real reason freemasonry uses the aname Solomon is to hide the real Names of the SUN-GODS FROM THREE DIFFERENT NATIONS. If you break it down it looks more like SOL-OM-ON. The names of the sun gods are in Latin,Indian, and Egyptian. Hence Pikes' search for light, the worshipping of false sun gods. The number one commandment of God is, though shall have no other God's before me. All roads point back to worshipping satan. Satan is also been associated as the ancient bird phoenix, which means devil. It is all deception. God is being taken out of everything in this world, soon going to church and worshipping Him will be cardinal sin according to the soom rise of the anti-christ, whomever he will be. Me personally, I think it will be Bill Clinton.

djackson,

Before I clear my throat and laugh REALLY REALLY loud, let me ask you.... are you or have you ever been a Freemason?

No???

Oh really! How surprising!

Yet, you, a NON-MASON know more than ME? (and several other Masons on this list. You say we're "deceived" we unknowingly worship a false-God??!!! Hmmm! Wake up djackson (any relation to Michael, by the way?) Worship is a conscious act.

One can not unknowingly worship.

Masons aren't taught to worship anyone or anything. We are required to believe in a Supreme Being, the God and creator of all...Beyond that...who that Supreme Being is, is left up to the individual Freemason. Personally I'm a Trinitarian Christian (an Episcopalian specifically) but Freemasons come from all religions and NONE of them, no NONE, worship Satan (knowingly or otherwise) If they do, they are NOT Freemasons. Plain and simple.

No doubt you're a fundamentalist (likely UPC or part of some non-denominational brain-washing group who believes your way is the ONLY way, but that's neither here nor there.)

At any rate, a book by some fundamentalist Bible-thumper out to make a few fast $$$ by condemning a group of people and preying on the ignorant isn't legitimate research. There is plenty of info (legitimate info) about Freemasonry out there. Try looking around and thinking for yourself for a while then come back and tell us what you've learned.

And now for the finale regarding your fascinating post of fundamentalist puke.... (ahem)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!

ahhh! Thanks. It's been a tough week. I needed a good laugh.

By the way....as inclined as I am to believe you could be right about Clinton, I don't think he has enough morals to be the anti-Christ.

Have a lovely day!

Regards,

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You can't prove that Masons aren't bad guys any more than I can prove you're not the Devil or than you can prove that I'm not the long-lost King of France.

So then if I said "Any idiot with half a brain can tell that Off_The_Street isn't the long-lost King of France, he's obviously just a big fraud after people's money who makes stuff up for fun", would that be a fair comment? Obviously I don't know you, and there is always the (incredibly remote) possibility that you actually are the long-lost King of France. And even if you're not, to make a sweeping (and insulting) remark like that is not only closed-minded but arrogant.

I have already given my views on the whole Freemasons thing (possible but highly unlikely). As I said I don't know much about them, and actual Freemasons obviously know more about it than we do. All I'm saying is do they know it all? And isn't there the remotest possibility of it being true? Considering all angles. It really doesn't make sense to argue that "I'm a Freemason so anything I have to say on the subject is true". Yes, you get more credibility, but that doesn't negate anyone else's opinion. It's the same as a guy having opinions about his home town. He knows it better than most, but he doesn't know everything about it. But someone who has seriously researched the town and asked the right questions could know things that the guy doesn't... Don't you agree?

That's all I'm saying: (1) Everyone has a right to make a statement without being blasted for it (2) If a statement is incorrect, it is best to show how it is incorrect, and (3) If a statement cannot be proven right or wrong, there is always the possibility that it is true, however slim it may appear.

[I do not give offense, so please do not take it or 'return' it]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Al Verico says:

"What is wrong with you people?!? Why must you attack threads like this?"

You seem to think it's all right for hatemongers to accuse the Masons of all sorts of devilish things, even though most of their accusations are based on a writer (Icke) who can really only be described as a psychotic.

But if a Mason tries to defend himself and his brotherhood you accuse him of "attacking"?

If there were a thread talking all about the plot by the "lazy Niggars" to steal all the watermelons and fried chicken in the United States, and a Black person comes on in defense of his kin, would you label him an "attacker", too?

People who do such things should be ashamed of themselves.

Oooops!

My bad!

I forgot.

They have no shame.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

If there were a thread talking all about the plot by the "lazy N****rs" to steal all the watermelons and fried chicken in the United States, and a Black person comes on in defense of his kin, would you label him an "attacker", too?

Please do not confuse defense with attack. For example: Would you say I have attacked you or the Masons? Because I haven't. Understand that I am not anti-Masonic. All I have done is to explain that attack isn't a good thing and doesn't prove any points. Because it seems that the 'pro-Masons' have decided that objective reasoning is anti-Masonic, and have therefore decided to attack that reasoning.

By 'objective reasoning' I mean myself, David Icke and anyone else who dares to say anything against Masons. And, most importantly, by 'attack' I do not mean simply replying to posts or disagreeing with someone. I do mean spewing all sorts of vicious and childish namecalling in an attempt to somehow prove oneself right. If you have something valid to say, please say it (as some already have). Those of us who are here to learn the truth about things are actually more than willing to listen to different viewpoints. But namecalling can never make a statement right. In fact, it actually lessens your credibility.

I've made my point. If you choose to misunderstand me then that's up to you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join