It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If We Were A Combination Of All 3 Possibilities?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

LOL!!

You said a few posts ago you weren't making assertions, simply asking "what if's?". Now you post some uncited nonsense as if somehow in your "spiritually evolved" mind that strengthens your position.

I, however, googled your words and found the source. If this is your idea if "spiritually evolved" evidence then please, keep it coming, my sides are killing me.

And here it is (lol!):

Prince Charles: "I Am A Descendant Of Dracula" + Reptilian Correlations (Historical and Biblical)
humansarefree.com...

Hilarious!

LOL Way off topic! or maybe not .. with you know reptialian alien bloodline ! LOL

According to The Telegraph

He can trace his lineage back through his great grandmother Queen Mary, the consort of George V, to Vlad IV, the half brother of the notorious ruler.

Another link to the country originated with Princess Marie of Edinburgh, a granddaughter of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert, who went on to marry King Ferdinand 1 of Romania and ruled Romania after the First World War.

It has been claimed that porphyria, an iron deficiency which is thought to lie behind the vampire myth, has run in the Royal Family.

The Prince has made no secret of his love for Romania and is believed to travel there frequently.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Stranger then fiction ! lol .

Well, we all knew the Reptilian blood line ran strong ! in the blue bloods ..

See around the 47 sec mark
www.youtube.com...

The charlatan, David Icke was Right!
God bless his Soul! LOL !!

Wow Dracula , Jesus Christ , King David , Rollo, Uther Pendragon etc..

<< 1  2   >>

join