It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of Twilight Zone for motorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   

A street in a Staffordshire town has been dubbed the Twilight Zone by motorists who have found their electronic key fobs to lock their cars blacked out.

People parking in Stafford Street, Eccleshall, are getting locked out of the cars or can't set their alarms because of the phenomenon.

No cause has yet been found, although local residents suggest transmissions from some nearby source may be blocking the signals.

Full Story: Twilight Zone

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   
That would totally freak me out and my dumbbutt would just have to investigate *secretly* of course
I've heard of weird stuff like this and then hear someone come out with some off the wall explaination for it happening and it makes my eyes roll..like *sure*...umm humm

Good find Willie!
Mags

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
...freaky indeed...there are a number of areas through this country where I've noticed your car will just die out a little, get a real rough idle and experience electrical problems...till ya get past those areas...and there is NOTHING around those areas...they are in the middle of nowhere...freaky...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Maybe some kind of EMP weapon testing? When there's a testing like that technical devises always go crazy...

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Great Find WOS
. Thats really strange. I wonder what's causing it.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
There were reports of something like that happening near where I live -- a temporary thing. No, I don't think it's weapons, but I do think it's a mistuned signal of some sort.

But on that street... VERY strange! Sounds like a story to follow!

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
NATO likely caused hundreds of peoples garage doors to not function, as well as home alarm systems. NATO denys the whole thing, but it seems to be too big of a coincidence for it to be anything other than NATO's new equiptment. The article goes on with NATO denying their equiptment is causing the problems, then in the next breath saying that "Its for the good of security."

I thought it fitting that I adjunct this story with the similar occurrence reported here about the car fobs.

Last week, NATO workers erected security and communications towers in the area in advance of this week's defense ministers' conference.

By 9 a.m. Friday morning, all 10 lines at Overhead Door Company of Colorado Springs were lit up with calls from the Broadmoor and the nearby town of Security complaining that their garage- door openers had jammed.

More than 400 calls from frantic, frustrated and flustered residents came on that day alone. They haven't stopped since, said the company's receptionist, Tina Oetken.

The Twilight Zone Moves To Denver

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I wonder if a EMP or EMF sytem did this.

new topics

top topics

join