It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14-year-old used as bait and raped during botched sting can sue Madison County school board

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
well i think the teacher,the teachers aid ,the principle and anyone found to be involved in covering this up should be at the very least charged as an accomplice and conspiracy to commit rape...they set this little girl up to get raped. put it this way i went to prison for 2 years for driving a car while a passenger got out went and broke into a barn to steal stuff( it wasnt right i know that now and i have done my time and learned my lesson) but i was charged with every crime he was just for being involved even though i did not steal or even touch the stolen property..they all need to be locked up as well as that monster of a boy

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ventian

Things in this country are going to hell pretty quick. I am sure this kind of thing exists outside Alabama. But I pay closer attention to the places where my family, and I live. Unfortunately, that means Illinois and Alabama. Probably two of the most corrupt states in the country. And in this country, that is saying something...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Everybody who is clamoring about a 14 year old having some sense not to follow need to understand something the news is apparently failing to mention. She is special needs. She had complete trust of the staff.

The admin gave the nod verbally to the teachers aide, after they told her (the aide) that they wouldn't do anything without absolute proof (apparently special needs kids lie...doh). Then they denied everything after it went bad. They used the aide as a scapegoat and moved themselves up the education career ladder. It is about time they get what is due.

Thankfully a new superintendent felt like it was worth looking back on after activists (one is a close friend of mine) wouldn't let it disappear.
edit on 14-8-2015 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
If it were my daughter that teachers aid would some explaining to do.

Really? That's all you can say? ... I think Noxxen is closer to correct BUT his vengeance shouldn't be solely directed at the boy. It's not the boy that used her as bait. It's not the boy who tried to cover it up.

It's no wonder America is on the decline...Americans can't even blame the right people. And you this this f@#king joke of a legal system "does it's job.?" Puhhhhlease.

Yeah, let's let the system the elites created for them, by them do the job. It's like cops investigating the misconduct of cops. The writing has been on the wall for a long time. This has never been a system for the people, by the people. At some point Americans might get that.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Stories like this just make me sick... sick to my stomach... Why the f*** would they ever consider this a good idea? Why would they not get some professional involved, like say the police??? This dipsh*t school and all involved deserve exactly what's coming their way.. Have they posted the names of the teachers/teachers aid involved in this botch sting operation? These adults deserved to be shamed in the worst of ways for allowing this poor girl to be raped.. SMH I honestly wish I didn't wake up to this story...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
If it were my daughter that teachers aid would some explaining to do.

Really? That's all you can say? ... I think Noxxen is closer to correct BUT his vengeance shouldn't be solely directed at the boy. It's not the boy that used her as bait. It's not the boy who tried to cover it up.

It's no wonder America is on the decline...Americans can't even blame the right people. And you this this f@#king joke of a legal system "does it's job.?" Puhhhhlease.

Yeah, let's let the system the elites created for them, by them do the job. It's like cops investigating the misconduct of cops. The writing has been on the wall for a long time. This has never been a system for the people, by the people. At some point Americans might get that.

The "boy" simply committed the rape, who should be blamed for the act? The situation was created by a great many and all should be held accountable. Where in your mind does the blame lay?
edit on 14-8-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Are teachers' aides legally allowed to conduct criminal investigations? Were her parents consulted before the teachers facilitated her rape? The aides should be charged with solicitation of a minor. If it were my daughter, "We intended to stop it" simply would not wash.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Who in their right mind puts a 14 year old girl in that situation with an accused 16 year old boy, then loses track of her?

Do you even need to ask?

Yes it is hard to grasp. Back in the day you'd drag the offender by the ear to the principals office, but nowadays that is child abuse and we can't stand for that.

If it was up to me, I'd drag all the offenders by the ears to the nearest precinct-But then I'd be pinched for assaulting a minor. What happened to a swift kick in the ass and a night in the lock up?

edit on 14-8-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Wait... what!?

A teachers aide is barely fit to wipe noses and assist with homework, and not even an actual teacher has any business organising a sting on a serial criminal! The fact is, that the police should have been the ONLY organisation involved with any such operation, because they have things like tracker bugs, guns, and experience. Teachers, by comparison can fall back on such useless reaources as the advice available in the teachers lounge, the contents of a stationary cupboard, and whatever total joke passes for a lesson plan these days.

They had no business setting this crap in motion. Disgraceful, stupid, reckless, and thoughtless. To try and cover it up afterward is monsterous. Vile story.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

Can a teacher aid, even have the legal grounds to set up a sting in the first place? Regardless of the case, I would imagine scenarios like that should always be noted to the proper authority first and foremost. It seems like they already knew this boy was going to rape her. The school should have taken disciplinary action before hand.

Probably not. The school officials should have called the cops instead of taking matters into their own hands. And, the result is a perfect example why they should have involved the police.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

The "boy" simply committed the rape, who should be blamed for the act? The situation was created by a great many and all should be held accountable. Where in your mind does the blame lay?

I went back and checked every post, 10 people focused primarily on the boy and the act of rape for their outrage at the story. A couple of the 10 may have actually suggested that the teachers/administrators be given mild sentences from jail time, losing their job, and the family receiving monetary compensation.

I counted only 6 people that posted that seemed to really get it (post/comments of varying degrees) -Asktheanimals, CrawlingChaos, Deadcalm, butcherguy, tripp2068, and ladyvalkyrie.

I may as well exchange the boy with - Cecil the Lion, Donald Trump, Baby Doe, Bill Cosby, etc. The problem is rampant abuse of power at all levels. And watching people focus their outrage at the boy who was a known entity to the teachers/administrators is exactly why we are screwed as a nation.

The public aggression towards a known rapist rather than the authority figures that coordinated the situation and then destroyed evidence and covered it up is the other half to the puzzle problem. People can't even think straight anymore. they are so blinded by the socially engineered Groupthink that they react as their masters have told them to react - "hate rapists" ..."hate pedophiles" ..."hate cheaters" ..."hate murderers" and they find excuses for the totally devastating acts.

Don't believe me? You should have been watching CNN and FOX News this morning. CNN peddled the rape of women angle that will be pushed as the excuse to justify war with ISIS and FOX not only suggested the media is causing cops to be hesitant to shoot people, but had someone that suggested that we have a gun problem in the USA.

Do people realize when your emotions are being used against you? Do you realize how easily manipulated you are?

Just keep wearing your collars you sheep (dogs)... and pay no attention to the real criminals behind the curtain

edit on 14-8-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Okeyd57

as i stated in my earlier reply
A "sting" is a police action therefor the aid should be charged with impersonating a officer

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant
I was concerned someone would miss my reason for editing my post. And I thought the video was too subtle.
edit on 14-8-2015 by gentledissident because: comedic effect

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

So what responsibility does the boy have here for committing the rape? I see your point and also pointed out that those responsible for creating the situation should also be held responsible. But you seem to be deflecting all blame to the administrators. So what level of blame do the rapist and administrators deserve??????? Break it down for me. In the end the rapist chose to rape. Doesn't excuse the administrators at all. So please as an enlightened non collar wearer breakdown for me how responsibility breakdowns between the rapist and administrators

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Shootings,rapes,assaults.Our school system resembles more of what takes place in a war zone.
edit on CDTFripm51061 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Terrible any way you slice it, but from what I remember on the young Turks they covered this and the young girl also happens to be a special needs student as well. Yeah, the family should sue but where is the justice for this hell spawn who did this to her?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasqueIntheDark
where is the justice for this hell spawn who did this to her?

He's 16. Don't you think he should have gotten mental help long before and instead of this? We like to ignore the cycle of abuse. We wind up blaming perps who are also victims. We're so hellbent on "justice", we entrap the insane. It's understandable, the insanity rate is so high in the US that both authority and citizens are foaming for the drama. I imagine this is what Rome was like.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: gentledissident

originally posted by: BasqueIntheDark
where is the justice for this hell spawn who did this to her?

He's 16. Don't you think he should have gotten mental help long before and instead of this? We like to ignore the cycle of abuse. We wind up blaming perps who are also victims. We're so hellbent on "justice", we entrap the insane. It's understandable, the insanity rate is so high in the US that both authority and citizens are foaming for the drama. I imagine this is what Rome was like.

Many victims do not become perps and it is no excuse for those that do . People still make a conscious choice. Sorry, no matter what happened to the rapist in his life, it does not give him any built in excuse for being a rapist. And if that is what happened to him I am pretty sure that the rape victim probably doesn't care.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks
My willingness to investigate and understand our behavior may come from me being an atheist. I think we're pretty talented meat bags to have risen so high in the animal kingdom that we're destroying the planet. I tend to cut our neural activity a little slack. It appears far from perfect. That's why we make laws. We all know that we submit to impulse due to our past experience and current emotional state. Laws have lesser power when it comes to desire. I'm pretty sure that's one of the reasons gods were created. There needed to be gods of law who saw you when you were sleeping and knew when you were awake. So, be good for goodness sake.
edit on 15-8-2015 by gentledissident because: traditional lyrics version

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gentledissident
a reply to: Reallyfolks
My willingness to investigate and understand our behavior may come from me being an atheist. I think we're pretty talented meat bags to have risen so high in the animal kingdom that we're destroying the planet. I tend to cut our neural activity a little slack. It appears far from perfect. That's why we make laws. We all know that we submit to impulse due to our past experience and current emotional state. Laws have lesser power when it comes to desire. I'm pretty sure that's one of the reasons gods were created. There needed to be gods of law who saw you when you were sleeping and knew when you were awake. So, you better be good for goodness sake.

That's great and if this were a philosophy discussion you get kudos. A boy raped a girl. Many responsible but in the end he chose to rape. He may have had a bad childhood , he may have had a situation created around him. He may have his own problems. In the end he acted to bring harm to this girl. The rest of this this is smoke filled coffee house crap. The problem I have is that this is a but a small case of the overall problem. That's another discussion.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join