It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, Crafters! Welcome in.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I had a thought after writing the above post. If you have built your own terrain, feel free to share pics of it here. I'm interested in seeing it and I'm sure that other members would be, too.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I found this video. If you have harpies in your adventure and can't really afford the actual minis, it shows where to get them super cheap and how to convert them to your needs

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
That sounds cool. What is it?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I haven't been keeping this going as often as I like. I've been kind of busy. I found something for people who need minis in their games. This guy has a lot more videos, too.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I used to have a lot of time to do this stuff, but not lately.

Hopefully, once we get the garage cleaned out, and I can have a studio space again, we can pick up the hobby again.

I have tons of D&D figs, and an Eldar WH40K army. A good buddy of mine has an Ork and a Tyrannid army, and a nice setup in his garage, so if we do ever play, usually at his house so far.

When older, and less time, there are some good games that scratch the D&D itch. Descent is one of them. Has it's own terrain pieces too, which is cool.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok
I hear that. I need to get my room arranged so I can move my desk where I can work on things easier. As it is, I don't have good lighting, room, or a level work space.
Your buddy's setup sounds cool.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I saw a facebook post from a group I'm in today. It turned me onto the idea of scatter terrain. The pics the guy posted were cool. Sorry, I won't be posting the pics because it was a private group and I'm not sure how the guy would feel about having his pics out there. Anywho, check these out, cool huh?

This one is really cool. He shows how to build a gallows.

Nice! He shows how to make roads. Don't use spray paint for a base coat. It'll eat into the foam; although, that would be a cool effect for potholes.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Nice thread Skid!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Thanks. My brother calls what I do "nerd craft". It's something to do though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join