It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VJ Day 70th anniversary - ISIS - False Flag Alert?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted.

As many of you already know VJ Day 70th anniversary is coming up this Saturday, and in Central London an event is being held, where the Queen will be attending.

There has been threats made, and openly published in all the news that ISIS plan to set off bombs on the day, and assassinate the Queen.

I know a lot can be read in between the lines with all this.

So this is my point of this thread.

Will something actually happen this Saturday? False flag or not, London is just waiting for an ISIS style attack as has happened across Europe already.

Call for calm over ISIS plot to blow up the Queen

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Denied

I suppose something will either happen, or it won't. Getting information to the public on possible dangers seems to me to be standard procedure these days.
I am completely at a loss as to the false flag reference though. What do you mean by that?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I certainly hope not.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Well, noting that you're in London. I'd go ahead and run for the hills and have a camping trip.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

From your source:

"The police have for some time recognised, and spoken about, the fact that the fight against terrorism has a number of challenges; the real threat from nationals returning as trained terrorists from Syria and Iraq; the equal threat of those who have not travelled being encouraged and incited to commit attacks in the UK and the young and vulnerable being enticed out to Syria through internet based grooming.

Why in the hell would anyone in their right mind let them BACK IN to the country? Likewise, find your ISIS supporters and "migrate" them the hell out of your country.

Then, don't let extremist in...

Common Sense solves many problems.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
False Flag, well im sure most of us realise not to take the news literally, the way this was plastered on all the news is just more reason to think that there's more behind this, if you have such vital information why go public with it.

Unless of course something will happen and the blame has already been seeded into peoples minds.

I read a fair bit about the two people in Syria that are supposed to be behind this plot, they were "tricked" into giving out this information while trying to recruit people into ISIS, for over sea's attacks.

And the two dont seem very professional at all.

But the public will believe ISIS are behind this if anything goes off.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

We have alot of people here in the UK that dont like our ways, and want to enforce their own sh$t on us, been going on for ages, and we let them in.

It would actually be extremely easy if ISIS or some nutter lone wolf wanted to do something here, it really would.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What would be the point of a false flag implicating ISIS? And their is a reason false flags are such extremely rare events. They either do not work or are immediately revealed.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
False flag this, false flag that. false flag other, the world is full of nutters who need a false flag
edit on 13-8-2015 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

labelling EVERYTHING :

" false flag ? "

is getting rather tedious

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
When an attack comes, it will come out of the blue. If they are telling us they have received intelligence to suggest there will be some kind of attack in London during the VJ commemorations, then you can safely say there won't be.

Whether some poor soul gets dragged off the street and beheaded in the name of ISIS or there is an assault by a lone gunman, or even a number of them, in a shopping centre or university, well according to security agencies, it's imminent.

Something big will come this way, yet they stir up hatred through their interference in the M.E and get us hating on them in return. Classic deflection tactics.

You have to question the timing of the emergence of ISIS I would suggest. When public support for military intervention in Syria was not there, and the U.K Parliamnet voted against it, ISIS turn up and now they are amongst us, returners from Syria. Can someone please explain, how they got back?
edit on 13/8/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

the only hard part about returning from syria is :

getting out of range of the IS cock wombles you went over to fight for .

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
At least wait until something actually happens before labeling it as a false flag.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
the british security services have been dealing with terrorist threats to the royals from the I R A for decades. if they cant then isis cant. believe me she is safer than anyone.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Strangely enough I'm from the US and the only mention I'm seeing of the ISIS plot to assassinate the queen is from Fox so this is the first time I'm hearing about it... The international news indicates that so far the UK still don't have confident measures of securing the queen where when this plot was mentioned by journalists the UK officials refused to comment on security of the queen which raises red flags. I also agree with another poster that it is beyond ridiculous that there are trained terrorists that came back to the UK from Syria, one of the articles I read said that 700 people went from the UK to Syria to join ISIS and now a half of those people have now came back to the UK. If this is taking up most of the mainstream news time in the UK then it may be a false flag to distract from some other real issue, but I would expect this reaction if ISIS has now advanced to a level where they can threaten the Queen.
edit on 13-8-2015 by xicor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
What the heck is VJ Day? It sounds sexual...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I have actually never used the term myself "false flag" until now.

All im saying is if anything happens of course ISIS will be blamed, but i dont think they are capable, like posters on here have said, not at the moment anyways.

So who else would create this situation, and for what purpose?

No it hasnt happened, but since VJ day is coming up this Saturday i thought i would post this.
edit on 13-8-2015 by Denied because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

What if the Link(s) didn't work?

I would Suggest, that next time you explain it, NOT- LINK IT, but Explain it please.

(still a good thread, just looking out for "other" members)

Regards,

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

I take it the link worked.

I wasn't trying to be flippant, just straight to the point answering your question.

Victory over Japan Day (also known as Victory in the Pacific Day, V-J Day, or V-P Day) is the day on which Japan surrendered in World War II, in effect ending the war. The term has been applied to both of the days on which the initial announcement of Japan's surrender was made – to the afternoon of August 15, 1945, in Japan, and, because of time zone differences, to August 14, 1945 (when it was announced in the United States and the rest of the Americas and Eastern Pacific Islands) – as well as to September 2, 1945, when the signing of the surrender document occurred, officially ending World War II.

Source

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join