It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about a humour section on ATS ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Okay, I know there are a lot of changes these days and I know that for william too, a day is 24 hours. But what about a new section for humours on ATS, when we get dumb because of fighting consipracy all the time and we need to relax and have a good laught ?

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I couldn't agree more.

Great idea.

I will lobby for this one for sure.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Q. What do you get if you cross an insomniac, an agnostic and a dyslexic?

A. Someone who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

I am not funny enough for a humour section. I disapprove entirely. I can only resort to cliches and hackneyed terrible jokes.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I think there's an overload already of humour here..OK so it's not overload, but some of you guys/gals continue to have me rolling on the floor laughing, and spitting drinks at the monitor
And it's ALL GOOD

Magestica

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hmmm...will a humour section merely lead us further away from this being a Conspiracy Board??

Dunno...but I do know that laughter is wonderous...and infectious...so why not. I'd be for it.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It seems that Chit Chat is already mostly humor... no reason to add another forum.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
It seems that Chit Chat is already mostly humor... no reason to add another forum.

And it does seem to break the monotony of the other serious areas of this board..*Just when I think I've seen it all* There goes another silly post in chit chat

But it's all good..I like it, so don't get me wrong...silly does not mean dumb

Magestica

top topics

join