I think most folks here have the good guy and bad guy confused. Disagree all you like, but I’m not changing my mind. This is a great deal. And it
wasn’t negotiated and agreed upon by the U.S. alone; it includes the other major world powers, as well. Funny, the only ones to have a problem with
it are the U.S. Congress and their leader, Benjamin Netenyahu. And so, here we are now, Netenyahu, the U.S. Congress and the American people, standing
alone against the rest of the world. What a bunch of braindead hypocrites we are! I included this list in another post, but I’ll post it again here.
If we kill this agreement it will ensure that we go to war with Iran. In that case you can count on the following (and worse):
1) Bombing alone is not enough to destroy the current program. It will simply move underground.
2) Considering 1), above, it will necessitate putting boots on the ground ONCE AGAIN in the ME.
3) In all likelihood, we will suffer thousands of military casualties, and many innocent Iranians will die, as well.
4) Iran will definately create a bomb, and A LOT SOONER than if we had honored the agreement.
5) The other partners to the deal will turn against us, as we obviously can’t be trusted.
6) The war with Iran will cost us trillions of dollars.
7) We will be left in economic ruin.
8) By wars end, Iran will have the bomb anyway, and we will have accomplished NOTHING!
9) If we go to war, the American people will scorn Obama with outrage and contempt.
And you know what? Regarding that last point, this would be exactly what the Republicans are after in order to destroy Obama’s legacy. They’ve
become so desperate and ruthless as to be willing to go to such an extreme. To them, a few thousand lives sacrificed might just be acceptable in order
to ruin Obama. And for icing on the cake, they would then be able to blame a Democratic administration for taking us into another war in the M.E. and
costing the country trillions. They’re willing to risk thousands of American lives for a shot at the Whitehouse.
It’s outrageuous! Many of the idiots in Congress were already in favor of killing the deal, well before ever reading it. And I have a hunch not many
of the posters here have read it, either. Here
is a link to the
deal itself, if anyone’s interested. Most of of the points are within the first 10 pages. Also,
is a decent video that goes over the text of the deal.
What we have going here in the States right now is a suicidal, blood-thirsty lynchmob mentality. If anyone's the bad guy here it's the U.S. Congress.
They're playing politics with our lives. We’re a friggin’ disgrace!
This really isn’t rocket science, and you don't need to be a nuclear physicist to understand the bottom line. Your choices are a) war, or b) no war.
It’s that simple. Have the American people become so dumbed-down and filled with hate as to actually believe what the rogue, war-mongering U.S.
Congress and Benjamin Netenyahu is feeding them?
No wonder we’re considered internationally as the greatest terrorist threat in the world. We deserve that title. We’ve earned it!