It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold Laughing Yoga!.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Found my new spiritual teacher Mahaguru Ramesh Pandey the founder of Laughing Yoga.

www.universalyoga.org...

I'm happy I'm relaxed.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
In the padded rooms there are two kinds. One that mutters angrily with and at the cosmos. One that laughs and skips and talks happy gibberish. I've always said if I slipped off, I'd want to be one o' the happy nutters.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
Tried to view but "An error occurred "please try again" snow screen. You know that some begging males in Hindi society can (allowed to present themselves as such to idiot tourists) call themselves Yogis; (your own brother that keeps his fist clenched and his fingernails grow through his hand, or the ones with the frozen shoulder syndrome/arm completely calcifies into a weird salute). "NOPE cannot help with any housework" has to be the excuse, alms for the poor. "Fourteen Lessons in Yogi Philosophy and Oriental Occultism" by Yogi Ramacharaka 1904 is a benchmark text for the real thing.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
the laughing spirit is once again at work in the lives of men.

beware

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

thank you for this book title!!

I just read about 40 pages and it is great book and it answered a few questions which I have been pondering lately.

And it is also funny that you mentioned this author because of the other things you wrote about the true yogis. This author name is is just a pseudonym and even today it is not known who was Yogi Ramacharaka for sure. But I read one other book of his - titled The science of breath and now you have shed light for me with this new book and they both are very in tune with me and I am sure that he was the real deal. Who ever he was...
----
But I cannot say for sure about presented laughing yogi. At least from the movie the OP posted I am not convinced, but I will not judge. If anyone finds some help with his teaching, then all is good!

To love all beings and be kind towards all fellow people is the only way towards happiness and fulfilment. And if someone finds this teacher helpful in that regard, than that is wonderful and he achieved his role as a teacher or a yogi!

have a nice day everyone!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

OK OP........I love this guy and thanks for the nice funny break from the usual thread topics. I would love to hang out with this guy and smile for awhile.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Heck give it a go I have had a right good laugh and feel pretty good after it.
I don't care If he appears as mad as a badger laughter is the best medicine and I think this dudes onto something.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
the laughing spirit is once again at work in the lives of men.

beware

Oh please save all that nonsense....
Just because he isn't a christian it must be spirits and demons...heck it's just laughing and cheering oneself up.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

When I looked after the mentally ill I used to think If I lost it I would like to go like the guys who just laugh all the time at nothing.
Heck I remember one guy and he did it in every conversation going and would have me laughing with him for no reason other then his laugh is infectious.

Interesting video here.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Laughter is the Best Medicine

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones

Proverbs 17:22

I wish I wasn't deaf so that I could hear him but I laughed anyway from my imagination of what he would have sounded like and laughed at his antics. By the comments on that youtube video I can imagine how he would have sounded like.

I've seen the video long time ago but have forgotten. Thanks for posting and reminding me. It's what I need.

edit on 8/12/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/12/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I have watched it loads of times and it is infectious he really does rock.
I love to laugh and doing it with him makes it even more funny I may just may well do a video later lol

Send me many bananas and nuts or I will post one

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Send me many bananas and nuts or I will post one

So that means you won't post one?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Untill we free my Monkey Brother I will post one every day....with a little less clothing on each time
Free the monkey!!

Oh and I sort of expected that to happen lol.
edit on 12-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Oh and I sort of expected that to happen lol.

LOL well laughter is contagious. So yeah. Thanks again for the thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Oh and he has a message for people in America at 3:40.
edit on 12-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Thanks boymonkey74 for sharing this. Made me laugh. This guy is so entertaining and free spirited. I couldn't attend one of his classes, I'd be laughing too hard. I'm sure it does relax after all that laughing.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I am not against a good laugh but I have seen this spirit at work in the church and in business like I said beware.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Begone I don't need your warnings.
My new guru is better then jesus.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
originally posted by: UniFinity
a reply to: vethumanbeing

UniFinity: thank you for this book title!!
I just read about 40 pages and it is great book and it answered a few questions which I have been pondering lately.

It was written long before Depak Chopra (and others) got into the hindu philosophy sold to westerners as book sales/profits. There is a tradition here; one never discloses the truth until the student is ready. Published manuscripts are not within this format. Yogis have a hierarchy and know who is whom (fakir/real). Its interesting. Yogi Ramacharaka; first published in 1904 was attempting a breaching: he wanted those ready for this knowledge to have it available (very secretive) in how he disseminated the information.

UniFinity: And it is also funny that you mentioned this author because of the other things you wrote about the true yogis. This author name is is just a pseudonym and even today it is not known who was Yogi Ramacharaka for sure. But I read one other book of his - titled The science of breath and now you have shed light for me with this new book and they both are very in tune with me and I am sure that he was the real deal. Who ever he was...

Many wrote under assumed names so it is impossible to know who the true author is. "The Science of Breath" is a wonderful book in how it describes Prana force one breathes to animate the human body (I call it radiation or RA force) . He is the real deal. Glad to have been of help.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Begone I don't need your warnings.
My new guru is better then jesus.

I can see that your guru hasn't helped your grammar any.

And besides no one said anything about Jesus.

edit on 12-8-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join