It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are bored and need something to watch....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I don't watch much television. But every once in a while, I find myself having time to kill and start poking around for something interesting to watch. In the past two weeks, I've come across two interesting documentaries which I think would be worth your time to watch.

The first would the Disclosure Projects Citizen's Hearing. I know variations of this hearing have been posted in the UFO forum. But this video, in my lowly opinion, separates itself due to the scientific level of the dialogue. The credentials of the witnesses is impressive. While that doesn't mean they don't have their own agenda, it certainly gives their testimony a little more weight on these matters.

The second would be the documentary titled "United States of Secrets." I've posted Part 1 of 2 below. It is worth your time and does a really good job of explaining the history behind how we got where we are today in citizen government surveillance. Of course, there is only so much I can publicly state about this subject matter. However, if there is one thing you should take away from this documentary, it is that NOT ALL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES (of which I am NOT one, but I do work WITH government) AGREE WITH THE ACTIONS BEING FORCED UPON THEM.

If anyone else has any suggestions on shows or documentaries worth your time, I'd love to hear your opinion about WHAT it is...and WHY you think I or anyone else should watch it.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Going to watch these later or tomorrow. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

DPC was good..I think ive seen that or at least one of the ones they put together....the problem is Steven Greer is full of so much crap but I will give him kudos for organizing such a good group and having ties to legit people. I think Dr Greer believes in this stuff so much that he has lost all reason so as long as he isn't the one giving testimonial im ok with it.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

I fully agree.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

the first vid is right down my alley, so ill definately be giving that a watch later thanks!

top topics

join