It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live grenade found outside Maryland McDonald's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

THURMONT, Md. (AP) — An active military-grade hand grenade was uncovered Saturday afternoon in the parking lot outside a Maryland McDonald's.

Dale Ednock, the bomb technician, told the News-Post the grenade found lodged about a foot under the pavement was there for quite some time. Ednock said it was likely a relic of the military base located in Thurmont, about 65 miles northwest of Baltimore, several decades ago.

Ednock said if the grenade had gone off, anyone in the vicinity could have suffered severe injuries, or death.

Live grenade found outside Maryland McDonald's

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

McDonald's sales plunge. CEO calls results 'disappointing'
money.cnn.com...

McDonald's is not out of the woods yet.
The fast food giant reported a 10% drop in quarterly sales and earnings per share on Thursday. And while that was good enough to beat Wall Street's meager expectations, McDonald's CEO Steve Easterbrook called the results "disappointing."
McDonald's has been struggling, and the troubles led to the ouster of former CEO Don Thompson in January.
Since taking over, Easterbrook has stressed that McDonald's must make big changes to convince people that they should eat at the Golden Arches.

I recently ate there and it was terrible, I was sick all the next morning, and all I ever wanted was a cheeseburger.

Does anyone have I can haz cheeseburger?
edit on 8/9/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It must be an illuminati plot!!

Call Jade Helm….

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I was wondering where that went!

I was using it as a paper weight...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ArnoldNonymous

That's not funny because what if I were to start worrying about if I can haz cheeseburgers anymore.

After the last one, I'm not so sure anymore..

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
It must be an illuminati plot!!

Call Jade Helm….

I might just try to start a social media campaign to destroy Mcdonald's business once and for all!

But seriously, what are your thoughts on Mcdonald's?

Dirty dining? Dateline NBC
www.nbcnews.com...

The Centers for Disease Control says sick restaurant employees very likely contaminated food with a virus, although McDonald's disputes that. Meanwhile, after eating at a KFC in Colorado, Gianni Velotta was infected with a dangerous salmonella bacteria. His mother says he almost died.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
These HAPPY MEAL toys are getting out of hand...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Yeah, they're pretty stupid, those minion toys

Mmm, that cup of corn sure does look tasty though. Why didn't we get that in our happy meals as kids?

McDonald’s To Close More Restaurants Than It Opens This Year
boston.cbslocal.com...

NEW YORK (AP) — The burger chain that put “supersize” into the American vernacular is slimming down: For the first time in more than 40 years, and perhaps ever, McDonald’s says the number of U.S. restaurants it has is shrinking.
McDonald’s plans to close more restaurants in the U.S. than it opens this year, according to the world’s biggest hamburger chain. That hasn’t happened since at least 1970, according to an Associated Press review of McDonald’s regulatory filings.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Hefficide approved id wager!!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I had a remote viewing session and determined that it was under a gutter-grate about 8 inches below the surface, left there around 2012, by 1 reporter and 2 informants. 3 white guys. AP did it, in theory, in order to create more news. Disappointing, the society in which we live.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

grenade...it's "hand" GRENADE......

there ...finished that for you

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldenSyrup

This actually the first time what a remote viewer has said sounds believable.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Don't need grenades to scare people off from synthetic food. Speaking of Mc D's: Millennials Are Becoming McDonald's Biggest Threat- See here

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Everybody goes to minimarts and Subway, I think. Minimarts for hot junk food and variety. Subway for something without the extra fat and more salad if you want. Or deli sandwiches at the grocery bigbox stores. In fact, they usually hot junk food too--like pizza rolls, burritos and similar.

McDonalds needs to sell to families. Is it?

I don't know exactly. Could be there was a bubble and it popped.
edit on 10-8-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldenSyrup

I had a remote viewing session and determined that it was under a gutter-grate about 8 inches below the surface, left there around 2012, by 1 reporter and 2 informants. 3 white guys.

Why would you need to remote view it? There were two informants right? Surely they would inform...

Colour me confused.

edit on 10-8-2015 by Jonjonj because: bleddy grammar

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Ednock said if the grenade had gone off, anyone in the vicinity could have suffered severe injuries, or death.

Clearly this was a spy mission.

I heard from the #grenadesMatter movement that grenades are trying to change their image. They were obviously monitoring how McDonalds has been able to kill far more people but have had a much better public image.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
How is a cat wanting to have a cheeseburger (that's misspelled) deemed funny? I never got the lolcat thing. I don't understand why it's supposed to be funny.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Completely wrong thread!

edit on 10-8-2015 by Jonjonj because: terribly silly thread mistake

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Do we have the right to bear bombs? I don't think the ATF thinks so, except of course for the ruling class... they can have all the bombs they want.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: wayforward

Well, they're back at it again today

www.foxnews.com...

McDonald’s has issued a public apology to a visually impaired woman who claims employees at a southern Norway location asked her leave because she was accompanied by her service dog.

On Friday, Tina Marie Asikainen and her five-year-old daughter were dining at McDonald’s with Asikainen’s black Labrador guide dog, Rex. Though Rex was wearing a fluorescent harness marked with the words “guide dog,” Asikainen says employees approached her just as she was starting her meal, reports Reuters.

If they would've let the dog in, it might have found the damn grenades.

edit on 8/10/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join