It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Proving Grounds: Underground Alien Base?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Utah-based Dugway Proving Ground is at the forefront of research into some of the most dangerous and deadly things on the planet: nerve-agents, chemical weapons, and much more. There’s also a notable and intriguing UFO-themed rumor mill surrounding Dugway. There are tales of dead aliens held deep below the base, preserved in chemicals, and maybe for decades. There are dark rumors of attempts to understand and weaponize what might be termed “alien viruses” - In other words, we are talking about a place somewhat akin to Area 51. Where (so we are told at least!) Area 51 staff are at the forefront of researching, and trying to understand, alien technology, Dugway personnel are focusing their research on extraterrestrial biology.

I remember watching an episode of UFO Hunters talking about a lot of this.

Here is a series of videos:

Anyway, interesting stuff nonetheless. Does anyone have any opinions on Dugway?

Alien hunters and nerve agent contamination may be prompting Dugway Proving Ground to seek to expand its size.

Officials at the Army base are closed-mouthed about why they want to acquire a huge swath of adjacent land, mostly under control of the Bureau of Land Management. They have not even spelled out how much they want.

But they confirmed that the gigantic military reservation filed documents seeking approval for expansion studies.

The amount of land under discussion ranges from 55 square miles to 145 square miles — and if the nearby Dugway Mountains are included, that increases by 25 square miles.

One motive for acquiring land may be to keep Dugway's expected anti-terrorism training secret at a time when the base is coming under telephoto scrutiny by alien hunters.

Security hassles could grow as vexing for Dugway as they have been for many years at the military base at Groom Lake, Nev.

Groom Lake, also called Area 51, is 90 miles north of Las Vegas. It is famous in UFO lore as supposedly housing a crashed flying saucer. UFO fanatics have brought it under intense surveillance.

Top-secret military aircraft were developed at Groom Lake, including the U-2 and Blackbird spy planes as well as the Stealth fighter. The fact that no crashed saucers have been documented there hasn't deterred alien hunters from staking out the base with high-powered gear.

A few years ago, a rumor circulated that secret activities at Groom Lake had been transferred to Dugway. Now alien hunting is taking place just outside the Utah base.

One hunter-oriented Internet site is headed "Dugway Proving Ground — The New Groom Lake?" Located at www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/dugway.html, it displays an overhead view of Dugway facilities. "It is by far the most secretive facility in Utah as well as the most controversial," the caption reads.

Where was the picture taken? One vantage point would be from an aircraft, but airspace above Dugway is restricted. Another possibility is the view was snapped from a nearby mountaintop off base.

Among notes about mysterious vapor trails, increased military activity and unmarked black helicopters, the Internet site states:

"It has also been revealed that an unusual facility within Dugway may house experimental craft, possibly of alien origin. . . . (In the past) convoy trucks had been seen entering the hangar with their cargo covered by tarpaulins. One truck was seen which was carrying something oval or circular in shape and being about 30 feet wide. The truck was accompanied by five men. Could this have been a flying disc-shaped craft? Three concentric fences were later built around the hangar."

Dave Rosenfeld, president of Utah UFO Hunters, has an Internet page devoted to tracking strange goings-on at Dugway, including "alien presence." The page is at www.aliendave.com/UUFOH_DugwayProvingGrounds.html.

"Numerous UFOs have been seen and reported in the area in and around Dugway," Rosenfeld, who goes by the nickname "Alien Dave," said in e-mail to the Deseret Morning News. Most of the disks, black triangles, orange spheres, flying wings and manta ray-shaped objects must be secret military aircraft, he thinks.

Is Dugway's expansion an Alien concept?

edit on 8-8-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Utah-based Dugway Proving Ground is at the forefront of research into some of the most dangerous and deadly things on the planet: nerve-agents, chemical weapons, and much more. There’s also a notable and intriguing UFO-themed rumor mill surrounding Dugway. There are tales of dead aliens held deep below the base, preserved in chemicals, and maybe for decades. There are dark rumors of attempts to understand and weaponize what might be termed “alien viruses” - In other words, we are talking about a place somewhat akin to Area 51. Where (so we are told at least!) Area 51 staff are at the forefront of researching, and trying to understand, alien technology, Dugway personnel are focusing their research on extraterrestrial biology.

I remember watching an episode of UFO Hunters talking about a lot of this.

Here is a series of videos:

Anyway, interesting stuff nonetheless. Does anyone have any opinions on Dugway?

Alien hunters and nerve agent contamination may be prompting Dugway Proving Ground to seek to expand its size.

Officials at the Army base are closed-mouthed about why they want to acquire a huge swath of adjacent land, mostly under control of the Bureau of Land Management. They have not even spelled out how much they want.

But they confirmed that the gigantic military reservation filed documents seeking approval for expansion studies.

The amount of land under discussion ranges from 55 square miles to 145 square miles — and if the nearby Dugway Mountains are included, that increases by 25 square miles.

One motive for acquiring land may be to keep Dugway's expected anti-terrorism training secret at a time when the base is coming under telephoto scrutiny by alien hunters.

Security hassles could grow as vexing for Dugway as they have been for many years at the military base at Groom Lake, Nev.

Groom Lake, also called Area 51, is 90 miles north of Las Vegas. It is famous in UFO lore as supposedly housing a crashed flying saucer. UFO fanatics have brought it under intense surveillance.

Top-secret military aircraft were developed at Groom Lake, including the U-2 and Blackbird spy planes as well as the Stealth fighter. The fact that no crashed saucers have been documented there hasn't deterred alien hunters from staking out the base with high-powered gear.

A few years ago, a rumor circulated that secret activities at Groom Lake had been transferred to Dugway. Now alien hunting is taking place just outside the Utah base.

One hunter-oriented Internet site is headed "Dugway Proving Ground — The New Groom Lake?" Located at www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/dugway.html, it displays an overhead view of Dugway facilities. "It is by far the most secretive facility in Utah as well as the most controversial," the caption reads.

Where was the picture taken? One vantage point would be from an aircraft, but airspace above Dugway is restricted. Another possibility is the view was snapped from a nearby mountaintop off base.

Among notes about mysterious vapor trails, increased military activity and unmarked black helicopters, the Internet site states:

"It has also been revealed that an unusual facility within Dugway may house experimental craft, possibly of alien origin. . . . (In the past) convoy trucks had been seen entering the hangar with their cargo covered by tarpaulins. One truck was seen which was carrying something oval or circular in shape and being about 30 feet wide. The truck was accompanied by five men. Could this have been a flying disc-shaped craft? Three concentric fences were later built around the hangar."

Dave Rosenfeld, president of Utah UFO Hunters, has an Internet page devoted to tracking strange goings-on at Dugway, including "alien presence." The page is at www.aliendave.com/UUFOH_DugwayProvingGrounds.html.

"Numerous UFOs have been seen and reported in the area in and around Dugway," Rosenfeld, who goes by the nickname "Alien Dave," said in e-mail to the Deseret Morning News. Most of the disks, black triangles, orange spheres, flying wings and manta ray-shaped objects must be secret military aircraft, he thinks.

Is Dugway's expansion an Alien concept?

"Numerous UFOs have been seen and reported in the area in and around Dugway,"

WHAT?

edit on th39Sat, 08 Aug 2015 14:39:18 -0500K201581831pm8 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

edit on th40Sat, 08 Aug 2015 14:40:36 -0500K201583631pm8 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Huh. Very first time I've heard of Dugway, so thanks for posting it. Given something new to read up on.

If that bit about the vantage point from the pony express trail looking right down into it is true, that certainly explains why they want to acquire the land I think.

Gonna read more about Dugway now. Thanks OP!

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

What kind of reply was that? lol

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Ikr, I thought you had dbl posted at first...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

So did I! lol

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: EA006

So did I! lol

Lol.

What do you think, did they move all the secrets or spread the rumor to deflect attention?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Hard to say honestly. It is referred to as "Area 52" among some UFO circles. So there is that I guess. I do think there is something to it, much like the Denver Airport conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Just wondering if you have taken the time to visit their site...

www.dugway.army.mil...

As I am pretty sure a secret base doing some kind of alien biological testing aren't going to have a website up discussing what they do...seems a bit counter productive to do if your supposed to be a secret.

Unless I just have missed the Area 51 site that they have discussing their going on's there.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Just wondering if you have taken the time to visit their site...

www.dugway.army.mil...

As I am pretty sure a secret base doing some kind of alien biological testing aren't going to have a website up discussing what they do...seems a bit counter productive to do if your supposed to be a secret.

Unless I just have missed the Area 51 site that they have discussing their going on's there.

Hiding in plain sights like those 108 ICE detention centers across the US with a small percentage of US citizens held without charge are. Oh and a few debtors prisons.(they call those delinquincy motivational centers)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
UFO hunters did a similar episode on Dulce, like Hanger 1, they do some real good episodes like Aurora and then some like this with really nothing but rumor to go on.

Mufon blames the Hisotry channel for the bad Hangar 1 shows. Im guessing Bill Birnes is to blame for the UFO Hunter ones.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have an opinion, which I will share with you once the completely unremarkable white van leaves the neighborhood.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
That's right around the weird sculpture along I-80. If you ever took 80 around Utah, you would see this really weird tree with a bunch of balls hanging from it. There's no place to pull over and look at it - in fact, there is a metal fence surrounding it now.

Here'a picture:

www.tripadvisor.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
No aliens, but they do have bio and chemicals weapons factories/storage there... I think it is the only place in the US that does, next is Johnston atoll. Hmm just read it is shut down there, so I guess Dugway is it now.

new topics

top topics

join