It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AL-SUNNAH ARMY in IRAQ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hi I just heard about this website yesterday and I have been blown away about the information that is here. I am basically looking for information, mainly an organizational chart of the Al-Sunnah Army in Iraq, with possible front companies and outside links to other organizations. I knwo some people work really hard on stuff like this and dont just want to give out the info, but I use to work over there and I have friends still there and any info I can help them with on a UNCLASS level will help them to protect lives there and defeat these organizations as need be. I appreciate any assistance that people may give...please do use my email acct to send stuff. Thanks alot, M.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mscbkc070904
Hi I just heard about this website yesterday and I have been blown away about the information that is here. I am basically looking for information, mainly an organizational chart of the Al-Sunnah Army in Iraq, with possible front companies and outside links to other organizations.

This is ATS, the CIA is down the hall.

and I have friends still there and any info I can help them with on a UNCLASS level will help them to protect lives there and defeat these organizations as need be.

Iraqis need to get guns and kill members of al sunnah and other terrorist groups when they come to their town. That is the onyl way its going to work.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Iraqis need to get guns and kill members of al sunnah and other terrorist groups when they come to their town. That is the onyl way its going to work.

I have a friend that just came back from Iraq. While soldiers searched through houses they found many guns. They were instructed to leave each household with 1 AK-47. For protection, not to go buck wild..lol

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
An entire town unwilling to be used as cover and an operations center for these thugs would certainly be able to resist them tho.

top topics

join