It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you explain 'the truth movement' to a child?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ive stopped telling the truth to my family, cause it doesnt make any sense, should i say super geeks had been in control for a very long time? Logical thinking human beings who knows the very meaning of the human nature, often bullied into ambition. Never to be Kings since human nature follows an alpha male, always on the sideline, lucky to feed on the scraps which the alphas leave behind. The world of society is where they dwell, outside and you have the laws of Darwin and they will die. Humans as a race is a about very few aspects, love and fear, nothing more. Do i want to teach my love ones fear, by telling the truth, No. So instead i lie to them, and show them that i love them by not telling them what they dont need to know.

99,9% of this planet, are better off not knowing. Live your life as a primate if the human society is to complex, but know there is a difference between love and fear.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Teach them ethics and history. By the time they are learning of current events they won't be surprised

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

you don't

edit on 6-8-2015 by AgentSqueaky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Suppose a child asked you to explain 'the truth movement' to them, what would you say?

Ask someone who believes the lies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join