It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The refugee problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
As the refugees stream over the mediterranian, into Europe. It has brought with it, the news, that there are middle men who get rich of this activity. That the refugees are product, that is being used and utilized to get rich.

The fact is, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

My wife is Chinese, and there are people in the family who have been in contact with Locals here in Europe, for the purpose of immigration. The fact is, this is a lucrative business and I have observed people who have background in drugs, as well as people of prominent stature as part of it.

The person in question, was told that there was a middle man who would contact a local resident, who then would provide fake marriage or relation, for the purpose of immigration. The payment would be to the middle man, and under no circumstances should the person who aids, be told about how much money is payed for the services. Payments should be handed in stages, some up front and other sums during the process.

The Prices are

$6 000 for a child
$30-50 000 for an adult

With a middle man involved, and people doing this that have drug backgrounds. This sounds like it's a lucrative mafia business, that is getting bigger by the minute in Europe.

The real question here is, why do the local media in Europe, not report about this activity. While they concentrate on reporting on refugees from the middle east, being used for getting rich?

Could it be, because the middle eastern problem ... the locals here aren't getting a part of the Cake? Or their part too little?

One thing is certain, it took the person in question only two days to get a contact and get this started. Two days! And there are no local police or cops, acting on this activity here ... at all.

So, does this mean that European media only reports on issues ... where the European local mafia isn't getting the bigger piece of the cake?

I wonder.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The governments of the destination countries want all these immigrants to come. They don't want the people-smuggling rings to be broken up.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Where there is an exploitable Oppurtunity, opportunists will exploit. (that a quote yet? If not copyright seaswine)

I cant comment with certainty on your European issue as at the moment this is the first I've heard of it, but it brings to my mind a semi-similair situation in my home town.

Last year a prominent figure in the local Chinese community, owner of 6 local restaurants came under FEDERAL investigation for human trafficking. He was essentially bringing illegal Chinese immigrants in from NY to work in his restaurants for 1-2$/hour US. In return they got free room and board in the basements of said restaurants.

Seems similair in a sense. One guy benefits from those seeking a better life. And while it may have been sliiiightly better than living a starving life in a slum, it's still, at it's roots, human trafficking.

courts verdict, guilty. 30 yrs prison 100k$ USD fine.

In conclusion it may take a while but I'm sure those responsible will be held accountable. You may know what's going on because of your wives family, however not everyone has a Chinese/Indian/etc. Family member, so they're all in the dark. It'll come to light, give it time.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

The real question here is, why do the local media in Europe, not report about this activity. While they concentrate on reporting on refugees from the middle east, being used for getting rich?

Don't know where in Europe you are but the financial aspect has been well reported here in the UK.
I think it is wrong to call economic migrants refugees , people paying to migrate to Europe are not refugees , people escaping to neighboring countries are.

It's time for Europe to stop sitting on its hands and do something about the problem , returning migrants and not dispersing them around Europe would be a start , those picked up at sea should be taken back to Libya.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Here is the thing if the have $50,000 to pay to traffickers then then why go to them anyway?

For less then $1000 you could get a flight to the UK or EU from anywhere and a tourist visa then either claim asylum once here or disappear off outside the airport with $49,000 to start a new and prosperous life.

If you are stupid enough to hand over that sort of cash to traffickers then your obviously a retard and we don't want you here

edit on 5-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Here is the thing if the have $50,000 to pay to traffickers then then why go to them anyway?

For less then $1000 you could get a flight to the UK or EU from anywhere and a tourist visa then either claim asylum once here or disappear off outside the airport with $49,000 to start a new and prosperous life.

If you r stupid enough to hand over that sort of cash to traffickers then your obviously a retard and we don't want you here

Yeah. you are right and I and many others have said the same thing.

If they anyhow had that amount (which I doubt they do... upwards of 10,000) why would you pay someone to struggle and fight your way out of what looks like a fine lifestyle where you are?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

The International Movement of People should be policed well, recreational drugs should be legalised with a 50% (Pot) to 100% (Nicotine) Addiction Rate and fixed pricing - to pay for ANTI-SLAVERY POLICING.... Working with the source nation is preferable but not essential.... We drop off illegal immigrants back to their birth nation, after internment, or if not known - THEN WHERE THEY CAME FROM.......... ie. FRANCE................... in the UK's case, mainly... France's problem then...... If they dump them back here then we'll dump them back there.......... Until would be 'refugees' get the message............ DON'T BOTHER TRYING - you'll just get robbed and shipped about between hell holes.....
edit on 5-8-2015 by PrivateSi because: The French & EU Love

top topics

join