It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing 14 year Old boys off Atlantic coast: petition being signed to Investigate family.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So what happened really to these boys?? My thoughts it has a lot to do with the complete shady Ness of both families... So boys go out to fish.. The get $120 worth of gas and two drinks no bait... Stop there... No bait... And a supposed cooler full of drinks.. Why they buying a drink then.. Also they didn't have enough money but the nice gas guy said "pay me next time" so now we have avid fisherman leaving the inlet heading into a storm... Really?? C mon. So here we are 3 days into it coast Guard finds boat capsized 70 miles up shore... First news reports cg has boat anchored with a GPS monitoring device on it.. Now what do you know... Boat is gone when they go to retrieve it... Gone CG LOST THE BOAT... Although I have eye witnesses seeing a tow truck with an overturned boat on it leaving the Jupiter area highway that night... So fast forward to the search. No one goes south because mom claims to have motherly instinct and know they didn't go there... Bull!! Austin dad main focus is find that cooler... Wanna know why probably was filled with some drugs.. Boys went out to make a drop in the middle of the water ND either get kidnapped or killed in the meantime... Family involved in pharmaceutical drugs and steroids hgh .. Watch mom's on the news not one piece of emotion. I have tons of screenshotted evidence to verify tons of things... Might I ad.. Mom's boat was in the Bahamas.. July 30_aug2 last night they ported in Port Canaveral... Now they are heading towards Jacksonville... What were they doing in the Bahamas....

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SOSUS

I don't see any supporting link to an article that could coraborate what you're saying.

There's absolutely no proof whatsoever, just what you're saying, much of which makes little sense.

Perhaps try again and rewrite?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

here's a link to a daily mail article with more details and pictures on this story (excerpt below from link)

"Austin Stephanos and Perry Cohen, both 14, disappeared near Jupiter, Florida
Boat was found capsized ten days ago, 200 miles from where they left
TowBoatUS says the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission contacted it to retrieve the vessel
The company says it's not in the area where the Coast Guard last spotted it
The Coast Guard does not normally tow boats to shore
After a diver determined no one was onboard the Coast Guard marked the location and kept searching
The teens remain lost in the Atlantic after military ships, planes and a Navy destroyer combed an area the size of the state of West Virginia to find them"

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

can i see your ton of evidence that verifies tons of things?
that would be tons of awesome

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
No, no, no!

The parents have suffered enough. As someone who grew up on Florida's waters it is absurd that so many with ZERO sea time are calling for charges on the parents.

You do not know what happened and neither do I. Charges against the parents is only pouring salt into their wounds.

edit on 4-8-2015 by jrod because: error

edit on 4-8-2015 by jrod because: r

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly
I didn't start this thread to be giving out evidence. When boys went missing Austin mom was in the Bahamas. Austins mom has her own braclet company. (which she also started to fundraiser through). She makes the bracelets with Bahamian coins. If the mom had some deals that weren't kept the boys could of easily been being watched and taken for ransom. Another factor is the grandfather was involved in drugs as well so it could also be drug related. What was really in that cooler.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

This isn't what it looks like two (experienced) 14 year Old boys going on a everyday fishing trip and capsizing due to a storm. On a normal day the would have seen a storm coming in and chosen to wait after the storm passes or just go out the next day. This was not a normal day and the family is hiding something. Austin had a book on his nightstand that was called "never never give up" then at the top he carved "I will" . So check in to it a little then get back to me. And what conspiracies have real factorial evidence. I have pictures of the moms boat and we're it's been that's past few days and a thing called family history.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

If the parents cared at all they would of called Austin to check in but they never did 5 hours went by until they found out there boys were missing I have a 14 year Old and he checks in every hour and he is just down the street. If there so water smart then they should have told the boys not to go out cause storms were coming in and the National Weather advisory was advising boaters to come ashore.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
in the marine world, no one goes fishing without smelly bait....

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

And it really looked like it's pouring salt into Austin mom's wounds,evwn thought she really showed no emotion at all. Why cause they are still alive

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
in the marine world, no one goes fishing without smelly bait....

Except for people that use lures for fishing.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
When I was 14 we would go camping on islands we could only get to by boat, no cell phones, and not talk to our parents for days at a time.

You also have to realize that a cell phone will not get reception once far enough offshore.

One more point is that storm was nothing special, here in Florida we get special marine weather warnings all the time.

The only thing that I question is why they did not have an EPERP.

edit on 4-8-2015 by jrod because: cell err

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I don't thing they were expecting to do any fishing I think they were going out to make a drop(deal) then coming right back in.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

OK. And would u go to those islands when a storm was rolling in. And on a 19ft single engine boat which should be out in open water like they were. And times have changed

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Shouldn't be out in water..... Correction.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Check my edit. I've been offshore in borderline derelict sailboats with no engine in storms just as intense, if not more intense than what they went through.
Also the cries of drugs and such does not help your credibility here.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I also found out that in that same area people went missing then it came up to be a fake and they weren't missing they just want it to seem like they were cause of 💵 money

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

OK and look ur still alive I'm basically saying they were not lost because of a storm. Especially if they are experienced boaters Something else happened rather they were taken or got picked up and then there boat was over turned. Y was the boat never taken in for investigation. Yes I realized it was kept out so they have coordinates and stuff but then when coast Guard did go to pick it up it was gone now.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Another fact I came across was that Austins dad and wife divorced because he was having an affair with Joe Namaths daughter.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
And tell me this on there go fund me site at one point they raised there goal from 550000 to 4.9 million...... What are they trying pay here or who....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join