It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

giraffe killed for sport

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
why?thats all i can say,why would you shoot a giraffe just for the fun of it? someone has to stand up and stop this,this shooting what moves needs to be stopped.

news.sky.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

Hopefully they yelled "It's coming right for me" before they shot it.

Don't join the mob mentality, there is far worse things going on right now.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I feel dumber for having read her Facebook comments.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i want to be the first one to blame obama and to say it is a shame we care more about animals than we do black lives and selling dead babies

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter

Hopefully they yelled "It's coming right for me" before they shot it.

Don't join the mob mentality, there is far worse things going on right now.
there is always worse things going on but seriously i will never see why anyone feels the need to shoot a giraffe or a lion or whatever,oh let me not forget that miss Sabrina Corgatelli enjoys the hunt,she wouldn,t enjoy it if the giraffe was hunting her.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

Sadly this is one of the few issues that can't be blamed on Obama, blame MSM for prioritizing these issues.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

obama is blamed for everything around here.
im sure he did or did not do something to cause this tragic death

edit on 3-8-2015 by Mugly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have no problem with hunting, hell I've done it myself. But why would you want to shoot a giraffe?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I am just saying' don't board the shame-train just because the tickets are free. There is a big difference between the good fight and the feel good fight.

I just read a story of a 80 year old guy with the same name as Cecils murderer, who is now getting harassed and threatened by a huge idiotic mob of people thinking he was the guy.

If you are going to form a mob, make sure you are doing it to actually change something and not just to join in on the fun.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Because their necks are too long, isn't it obvious?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I have no problem with hunting, hell I've done it myself. But why would you want to shoot a giraffe?

For the same reason you shoot a deer and the same reason that lions eat them.... they are made of meat.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

For the same reason you shoot a deer and the same reason that lions eat them.... they are made of meat.

So are dogs and horses but people would lose their minds over that one.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31

originally posted by: Mugly
i want to be the first one to blame obama and to say it is a shame we care more about animals than we do black lives and selling dead babies
u,ve come into my post and your comments have no place on this.i think you should make your own post if you have issues you want to get off your chest.

i guess the sarcasm is not coming through.

im just making fun of all the people around here that blame obama for all that is wrong.

i mentioned black lives and dead babies for sale cause in the thread about the lion, someone made that type of comment.

as for my comments on this thread topic.
it is disgusting ad it will be a happy day when this bitch gets mauled by something. i hope it happens soon

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

French Canadians don't lose their minds over eating horses.
No one lost their mind over Obama eating dog.
They eat dogs and cats in Asia.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

true. they would and i dont know why.

ive often wondered why we(humans) dont raise horses and dogs for consumption like we do pigs, chickens, and cows.

well, it is probably cause people tend to think of dogs as pets and not food. probably horses too.

still though. it seems to me that they would make a pretty good food supply.
i would try dog. horse too.

i like trying new things.
im not into hunting myself and i am not into killing any animal just for the hell of it but if youre eating it then it is all good.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I am just saying' don't board the shame-train just because the tickets are free. There is a big difference between the good fight and the feel good fight.

I just read a story of a 80 year old guy with the same name as Cecils murderer, who is now getting harassed and threatened by a huge idiotic mob of people thinking he was the guy.

If you are going to form a mob, make sure you are doing it to actually change something and not just to join in on the fun.
what u think i,m trying to form a mob?and join in on the fun?what fun?in a week a lion and a giraffe i,ve heard of been shot for fun,no one like me is going to change anything but putting it out there may get more people talking about it and have an impact to where it puts pressure on the idiots that think its cool to shoot the wonders of our planet.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

When my dad was in korea he said stray dogs where nowhere to be found...lol
edit on 3-8-2015 by Bluntone22 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31

what u think i,m trying to form a mob?and join in on the fun?what fun?in a week a lion and a giraffe i,ve heard of been shot for fun,no one like me is going to change anything but putting it out there may get more people talking about it and have an impact to where it puts pressure on the idiots that think its cool to shoot the wonders of our planet.

If you think those two animals are a lot, you probably shouldn't research trophy hunting in Africa.
You will find out how many countries allow it, how many animals of each species are harvested and how much it costs.
You may also learn what is done with the money raised by the hunts. Depending on the country, quite a bit of the money is used to protect the herds from poachers. Local poachers that do not spend any money on licenses or permits.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

When my dad was in korea he said stray dogs where nowhere to be found...lol

My nephew ate it while he was stationed there. He said it wasn't bad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join